22

Liam Rawley

"Where is that Jake asshole."Brady clenched his teeth, "I swear that when I see him I'll-"

"Brady, "I squeezed his hand," Tess is already hunting him down, please don't do anything crazy."

We were inside the car and I tried really hard to get Brady to calm down. Honestly, he was more angrier about it than I was. Of course, it made me upset at first but people have been supportive towards me lately. Especially strangers that thought Jake was an idiot to do what he did.

"What is the school gonna do about this?" He asked calmly.

"So far, nothing but the students are trying to sign petitions or whatever to change this because some people are saying that it go turned into a homophobic thing. We already made our own research by asking students who they voted for and the majority was for us"I explained, "Jake thought that this would expose me and help them win but it ended up making things worst for them because everyone says that it's not the first time Ryan did this to someone."

"You don't deserve any of this."He said softly, "I wish that I could help you more."

"I'd love it if you take me home and we can watch some Dexter, "I said.

&&&&&&

I rested my head on Brady's shoulder and hugged his arm while watching the show. He didn't complain and looked comfortable enough to let me continue doing so.

After the episode ended, I still sat there like that with Brady.

"This season has a good villain but I feel like the show isn't going-"

I didn't know what gotten into me but I straddled over Brady and immediately pressed my lips on his. He responded quickly by moving his mouth in the same sync as mine before finally slipping his tongue inside of my mouth.

"Are we really doing this?"He asked breathlessly.

I nodded and didn't waste any time kissing him again. He then stood up with me still on his lap by picking me up from my thighs and brought me up the stairs clumsily.

Not soon later, we were in my room and Brady laid me on my bed, hovering over me while I wrapped my legs behind his waist.

Our kiss becomes faster and faster before he stopped and continued to place small kisses from my jaws to the crook of my neck, sucking on the dry skin.

But then, I could barely catch my breath as I started to panic for no exact reason.
I was breathing like I just got out of the water after drowning and that was when Brady stopped whatever he was doing.

"Liam," He said worriedly, "Is something wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"I'm sorry."I sobbed, "I wanted us to-I-I can't do this."

"It's okay."He assured and cupped my face, "I don't care if we do this or not. All I care about is you and making sure that you don't feel pressured to do anything with me."

"I shouldn't have to lead you on like that."I looked down at the floor while the both of us were sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hey," He raised my chin, "Did I do something to scare you so much?"

"I don't know."I said honestly, "I just got nervous. I haven't...You know...And I'm scared to do so."

"Just know that if you're not ready, we don't have to do anything you don't want."He pressed his lips on my forehead and hugged me.

"Thank you."I clung onto his shoulder.

He laid me down with him on the bed as we snuggled together with my head resting on his shoulder.

"Can we talk about something other than the fact that I just embarrassed myself?"I said sarcastically, "Like, what's your deal with chocolate? I've never met anyone with a stable blood sugar not liking it."

"It's chewy and tastes like children's medicines, I don't need to explain myself." He said with a straight face.

"It does not."I chuckled, "What does children's medicine taste like to you?"

"You're not gonna believe me." He said.

"Try me."

"It tastes like chocolates."He whispered in my ears and the both of us burst out of laughter.

"That was a terrible joke but nice try."I sat up straight while laughing."

"At least I get to see your smile."He trailed his fingers on my face gently and stopped at my chin, where he brushed it lightly, "Looking at you is nice."

"Looking at you is nice."I mimicked, "You sound like a robot."

"Maybe I am."He countered.

His phone then rang.

"Hello?"He asked after taking the phone out of his pocket and waited for a while to give the person a chance to speak, "Is that today? I'm kinda busy right now."His face started to tense while listening to whatever the other person said,
"Yeah, okay, I'll be there."He hung up the phone.

"Who was that?"I asked.

"It's no one."He shrugged, "Hey, is it okay if I send you to the station with your dad for a while, I kinda have to settle this thing."

"Yeah, okay, "I mumbled even though I wanted to know more about what was going on but I was sure that Brady would tell me if he wanted to.

&&&&&&

"It's nothing serious if that's what you're thinking," Brady said after we entered my father's office.

"No, I get it."I assured, "You go settle whatever it is and I'll call you tonight."I squeezed his upper arm, making him loosen up a bit.

"Oh, what do I owe this pleasure?"My father said after entering the office.

"Liam is gonna have to stay here with you while I got to settle that thing."Brady gave my father a look as if he was supposed to understand what it was.

"What thing?"He raised his eyebrows.

"You know, that thing that I do once every six months for the last four years."Brady gave my father the same look.

"Oh, "My father mumbled under his breath, finally catching Brady's little message, "Well, then, go ahead and good luck."

"I'll see you."Brady pressed his lips on my forehead and left the room in a hurry.

That sure caught my curiosity.