6

*Dazzline*

"Zahra, get up, now!" I said angrily.

    "But Zari..." She began.
  "No buts, Zahra, get up" I repeated and when I saw she wasn't willing to listen, I dragged her up.

   "Let's go" I added.

  "And where do you think you are going?" Tara snapped.

    "To class, of course" I replied, trying to hold my anger.

    "And did I ask you to take Zahra with you?" She asked.

    "I don't need your permission to take Zahra with me" I snapped.

   "You do" She replied, rolling her eyes.

  "Just because you're popular does not mean you are not human like us. We all have equal rights in this school. But because some people like you and they want to be apart of your silly little clique you think you have a higher status than the other students? Well guess what? No!!!" I said angrily.

     "My clique is not silly. And, I have a higher status than all girls in this school" She replied, rolling her eyes.

    "With this attitude of yours, you can't even become popular" one of her friends said.

    I smirked. "Watch me". I flipped my hair and walked away with Zahra.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  * Omotara *

    "Damn it!" I yelled as I threw my blazers on the floor.

   "The nerve of that girl!" I said angrily, stomping my foot on the ground.

   "Tara, calm down" Stella said.

  "Don't tell me to calm down!! Did you see what she did? I'll make sure I deal with her! I'll get my revenge!" I shrieked.

   "You're right" Elizabeth, another one of my girls said.

   "We will deal with her" Fara added.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

   * Dazzline *

  It was lunch time. Zahra and I were eating jollof rice for lunch.

   "It's delicious isn't it?" Zahra asked.

    "It is. The chef sure knows how to cook" I replied.

    Suddenly, I felt something splash on me. It was orange juice. And three more splashes.

  I looked up to see Tara and her friends standing by my table with a smirk on their faces.

    That really does it!!!

    I slapped Tara. I couldn't control myself I just did it! And it felt so good!

    "Never, I repeat never in your life, Tara, should you try that nonsense with me again. Got that?!!!" I yelled and walked out of the cafeteria.

   I walked to my locker and took out a cardigan and jeans.

  That Tara totally ruined my uniform.

   The nerve of that girl!!!!

   I walked into the dressing room and changed my clothes before putting my uniform in my bag.

   As I walked back to the cafeteria, Nathan came to me.

    "Sis, you okay?".

  "Yeah. I'm fine" I rolled my eyes. "It's not like I died or something"