Chapter 30

Bakugo POV:
""How dare he!! He has some nerve touching my y/n, I can't do anything right now since y/n is here but I swear Ill fucking kill this mother's boy if it's the last thing I do! "" I clench my fists feeling sweat pile up, I know if I can acuminate enough then I could blast this motherfucker into oblivion. "Hey you damn icy hot! Hands off! We where going to eat, if you don't have food on you then I suggest you move the fuck over and let us go!"  I grab y/n by the hand and try to shake them off the shitty icyhot. "Bakugo what's wrong with you! I haven't seen sho-ahem- todoroki in so long, it's not like I can never eat again if I don't eat now" I clench my fist, "" why do they act like he's something special, he's nothing but a worthless extra getting in between me and my love,,  but I won't let him get away with this, no not at all""

 I grab y/n by the arm again and glare at the damn extra. Y/n by now is arguing with the both of us on how immature we where acting, but my anger against this extra touching my y/n with his disgusting hands was enough for me to block out the ongoing remarks coming from my beloved.

Todoroki POV
I tighten my grip on y/n and make an ice wall trapping bakugos hand "don't touch them with you're dirty hands" if it wasn't obvious enough, I seemed to have flipped a switch in Bakugo's mind that was keeping him restrained, because I was blasted off of y/n and bashed against the wall, I can't do anything in this case since it would affect my precious y/n in the process. It seemed that my hearing was affected for a while since I can't really make out what the lousy bakugo what screaming, it sucked since I also can't hear what beautiful words my y/n was yelling to get this brat off of me. 

In due time I started to hear a loud ringing noise then muffled yells, but it was too late since my lovely y/n was walking away with that brat next to them. I felt pathetic, useless, and worthless; but this won't stop me from claiming what is mine, don't worry y/n soon enough I'll get rid of that nuisance, and you will be all mine! Just you wait, in due time it will just be you and me, and nobody.. will ever.. get in our way.. just then my body gave up and I fell into a lovely sleep, not before hearing the annoying voices of recognizable classmates and teachers. 

No ones POV 

"Bakugo, should we really leave todoroki there, he looked like he was going to pass out" y/n said  while being dragged along by an angered Bakugo. It seemed as Bakugo and more then aware of what y/n was saying, and he felt happy about it, he felt proud to know that if todoroki was smart enough, he would stay away from him and his supposed lover. But of course todoroki wasn't dumb but he sure wasn't going to be letting go of his first love that easily. While Bakugo was in his own thoughts, a hungry y/n was getting annoyed by the fact that, one Bakugo wasn't listening or answering, and two that they where walking away all the sources of food the campus had to offer. 

-Time skip- (if the author was not sleep deprived this much, they would have made this longer) 

Bakugo ended up taking y/n to a cafe near the school, since it was still during school hours he was brave enough to show a bit of his vulnerable side. He held y/n's hand, while watching them eat, he found it the most adorable thing in the whole world. Y/n was too distracted eating to notice the constant staring of the guy beside them, they did indeed notice the once in a while little squeeze Bakugo would do with there hand. y/n liked it for some reason, they felt like Bakugo wanted to show them that he was there for whatever, and whenever.