Part two [straight into water]

After your little exchange, you haven't seen Katsuki for another three days.

It was probably because you didn't get a chance to go to the playground. Or outside for that matter...

It was a sunny day this time, meaning a lot more people were walking around. Strolling down the outskirts of town a wide-brimmed hat was pushed onto your head to block off the annoying daylight. You wore a simple tank top and a pair of thick pants, a backpack hanging from your shoulders.

You were lost in your thought, too focused on making sure you didn't step on the cracks in the sidewalk so you flinched a little once a familiar voice reached your ears.

"Hey, creepy eyes!"

You looked back with your usual blank stare.

Bakugo was running towards you but this time he was dragging somebody with him. A boy about his age with curly green hair that turned black at the roots and tanned skin that was covered in dark freckles.

"K-Kacchan slow down..." The boy whined, hurrying behind him. You immediately noticed the All Might hoodie the greennette was wearing, the fabric flopping around his small frame

You resisted the urge to roll your eyes.

"I told you I was going to bring my friend!" Katsuki beamed, genuinely smiling as he pushed his friend to the front. "I couldn't find you on the playground though."

"I was busy...for the past few days." You muttered. "Your name is?" You changed the subject turning to the freckled boy next to you who flinched awkwardly as your eyes met his.

"M-Midoria Izuku." He bowed down, stuttering through his words.

You stared at him blankly. His face was dusted in freckles from his forehead to the chin, his eyelashes and eyebrows both thick and dark, contrasting with the brightness of his iris's. The boy had even more of a babyface than Katsuki had which you didn't think was possible.

"Are you okay...? Is there something on my face?" Izuku asked.

"Nah." You huffed before turning around and resuming your walk down the sidewalk, your gaze attaching itself onto the ground to make sure none of the cracks in the pavement will be stepped on.

"Hey! Quit just walking away!" Bakugo caught up to you, dragging Midoria behind him like a sack of potatoes. "Where are you going anyway?"

"...pond." You stated blankly.

"Are you gonna try swimming or something?"

"No. I'll be looking for frogs."

"I love frogs!" Izuku chimed in. "They remind me of that one hero called Hopsy! She designed her costume after one."

You were initially excited once the boy said he also liked the animal, you even perked up a bit at his words. But once his words carried over to the topic of heroes your enthusiasm instantly fell, a grimace twisting your lips.

"I don't like frogs," Bakugo stated with his usual frown.

"You don't like wasps, you don't like frogs. Is there any animal you like?" You asked dryly.

"Of course I have, creepy eyes! I like bulldogs cuz they're big and strong!" The boy puffed his chest proudly.

"Kacchan likes butterflies!' Midoriya laughed, hugging his friend's arm.

"T-That's not true!" Bakugo yelled, a deep shade of red exploding on his skin.

You stared at the blonde for a couple of seconds. "I guess butterflies do fit him in some ironic way..."