21.

There were the dead hybrid concubines lying in front of tents, on the roads

"Jimin," Jungkook was whispering giving his all into the sprint getting to his tent to see his maiden lying in front it, her opened eyes static when tears rolled down Jungkook's cheeks burning on the scratches. He pulled the tent open to see Jimin curled up on the bed so he fell to his side pressing his ear to Jimin's chest to hear a very faint heartbeat.

"Jimin wake up! Jimin!" Jungkook began to shake the boy but Jimin wasn't responding, so Jungkook lifted him up carrying him out.

"Boy what is that?" He bumped into general Hoseok who got Jimin's tail and ears in one glance, his eyes widening. "Is Mochi a hybrid?"

"General I need to save him,"begged Jungkook.

"He's as good as dead," Hoseok's voice was dry.

"Shaman Jin's village is seven miles from here, if I can get him there in time," Jungkook's voice was trembling like his chin tears rolling down his face. "Please."

Hoseok was looking him in the eyes deeply considering something.

"I could only give you the royal Flyer, but you don't know how to fl..."

Jungkook never let Hoseok to finish the sentence sprinting up the camp to the place were the machine was located, using the code from his father times to open the door falling inside, placing Jimin on the floor carefully.

"Jimin you have to stay with me, stay with me please," he whispered caressing over Jimin's face then jumped up running to the cockpit pressing all buttons for the start. The engines howled when the flyer raised over the camp and the forest leaving the burning ashes of the battlefield behind. Jungkook was pressing the speed up towards the limit, the Flyer like a comet above the mountains.

Faster, faster, he was begging in his mind changing the angle of the ship to finally see the so known valley. The Flyer was nearing it in super speed so he needed to hold the steer tightly to keep control when it was falling from the sky nearing the village. Jungkook pressed the breaks feelin the speed pushing him into the seat, the Flyer was still falling the engines howling from overuse, for a second he thought they will crush but it was still enough space between the ground for the Flyer to land roughly.

"Jimin!" Jungkook ran to the boy who had rolled towards the wall by the landing force to lift him up and run outside.

The snow was crunchy, the frost hitting his face but Jungkook was running falling between the first houses and tents of the village but two men with raised swords cut his way.

"Stop!" Yelled one.

"I'm Kookie, I need to see shaman Jin immediately!" Yelled Jungkook.

"You are the demon king's spy. We have seen you coming with the royal Flyer," the men raised the weapons when Jungkook felt tears leaving his eyes.

"Please let me see shaman Jin, my Jimin is dying. Can't you see? Please."

He could howl from pain when more and more villagers were crowding around them.

"Leave now," the men began to approach, when a voice cut the night.

"Hey! What's happening here?"

They turned abruptly when Jungkook eyes fell on Jin, his face becoming so pale.

"Jin! Jin! Yoongi's army had cast a hybrid killing spell on the camp. Jimin is dying. Please help."

"Kookie, come here. Quickly let him through!" Jin yelled at the stunned guards when Jungkook ran past them hurrying between the villagers straight into Jin's tent.

"Put him here," Jin threw everything he had on his mattress off so Jungkook placed Jimin on it carefully feeling the rests of his strength leaving him so he just sat on the floor hiding his head in between his knees shivering madly,

He heard Jin whispering spells above Jimin's body, while Jungkook was praying, praying it will be enough to save his fox.

"Uh, where am I?"

Jungkook sat up abruptly hearing a soft voice in the darkness. There was a blanket Jin has definitely placed over him as he had cried himself to sleep on the cold floor, after taking a bath and changing into fresh clothes what Jin has insisted on, as he had been looking horribly with dried enemies' blood all over himself.

"Jimin," whispered Jungkook lifting the blanket walking up towards the mattress with a loudly beating heart.

Jimin looked so peaceful lying there, his eyes closed, the tail falling off towards the floor. Jungkook took his palm bringing it to his lips to kiss Jimin's still warm skin.

"Jungkook?" That soft voice sounded again so Jungkook looked up to see those most beautiful green eyes staring at him. "Jungkook why are you crying and where am I?" Asked Jimin, but Jungkook never answered hugging Jimin tightly sobbing in his clothes.

"Jungkook, please don't cry," Jimin's soft palms tangled into his hair caressing over his head gently.

"You're alive. I thought I've lost you," Jungkook looked up caressing Jimin's face, leaning in to peck his lips.

"I'm here, I just took a nap as I had been so tired," Jimin smiled to him while Jungkook was still swallowing the tears kissing over Jimin's face like in a trance.

"Jungkook, hey, cheer up," muttered Jimin when Jungkook began to play with his fox ears.

"You were't asleep Jimin, it was a dark spell that killed all hybrids in the camp. You're the only one who survived, and only because you have come late and followed me to the silver lakes. Never listen to my stupid orders again ok?" Jungkook was still watching Jimin's face inch after inch.

"What? What about Naji?"

"Who?"

"Your colibri maiden," Jimin's eyes filled with fear and pain.

"Also dead," whispered Jungkook feeling bitter tears, he had really liked the girl, she had been a loyal servant.

A tear rolled down Jimin's cheek, Jungkook caressed off with his thumb.

"We will not make it right," muttered Jimin. "Namjoon will reach his goal and kill all hybrids soon."

Thank you for your feedback

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter? What do you think about Jungkook finding Jin's village to save Jimin and about Jimin's words? What will happen to them now?

Much <3