Coming back

Stiles POV

Malia and I landed a few miles from the school, and Malia almost immediately started chucking up her guts.  After she finished she stood up and wiped her mouth off,"Did you have to go so fast?"

"That was slow, I usually break the sound barrier," I told her and she turned green.

After a few more minutes of throwing up, we started to walk to the school and it soon came into view.

We approached the school and Malia grew increasingly nervous.

"Hey, it's alright you'll fit right in," I said trying to reassure her.

We entered the school and we went to Alaric's office, and he was at the moment looking like he was having a staring contest with what looked like an Egyptian jar with a jackal head lid.

"Hey, Dr. S," I said drawing his attention away from the jar.

"Stiles welcome back, and is this Malia?" He asked.

"Uh yeah this is her, quick question what's with the jar?" I asked.

Alaric looked at the jar,"That would be, another key to Malivore."

"Ohhh so the monsters are still coming."

"Afraid so."

"Yeah well anyways, if you could have someone give Malia the tour I have to go wish the twins happy birthday," I told him and before he could protest I sped away to go get the birthday presents.

Time Skip 

I knocked on the door to the Twins dorm and Josie opened it, and seeing her face for the first time in weeks made my heart start bouncing around in my rib cage

I held up a large box,"Happy Birthday."

Josie's eyes widened in surprise and joy,"Is that supposed to be for me?"

"Uhhh I guess, I mean I could always take it back," I offered wondering if it was too much.

"No, no it's fine I'm just wondering how your going to fit it through the door," Josie said taking in the size of the box.

"You know what I never considered that to be a factor," I told her honestly.

With a bit of struggling I managed to fit it through the door, and Josie sat down and tore open the wrapping paper and opened the big box to reveal a two gallon container of peanut M&M's a new journal as she requested and something a little extra.

"You got a TV," She exclaimed looking at the small twenty five inch screen.

"Okay maybe I went a little over board on that one," I said honestly.

Josie laughed and it sounded like music to my ears, and I started laughing too.

I suddenly remembered something,"Oh yeah, Lizzie's present.  I'll be back in two seconds," I said, standing up,"Give or take," I told her and she broke out into a dazzling smile.