Father and Son bonding

The*ejem* body of Riser was regenerating at an incredibly slow pace but that showed he was alive(for the moment at the very least)

Y/N:Ok, Grayfia throw whatever thing Sirchezs told you to tell Rias-said which got everyone out of shock even Grayfia who has just seen a "normal" human(since she doesn't know the capabilities of Y/N)

Grayfia:Oh, yes-coughs to get Rias's and her peerage's atention- Sirchezs-sama has told me that you have a chance of getting out of this marriage via Raiting Game.

Issei:What's a Raiting Game?

Y/N:To put it in Issei terms, humanized chess but not being limited to the normal version of the game, Pawns are allowed to become other pieces by getting into the opponent's base, you can go all out since the Game has a system that sends the eliminated Peerage pieces out before they die due to wounds.

Rias:And pray tell, where did you get this knowledge?

Y/N:Ask your friend Sona for information you won't get any from me-said sitting down of the couches of the ORC.

Grayfia:If there's nothing else to ask then I'll be going with Riser's body to the Demon Hospital-said grabbing his legs and teleporting.

Y/N:Tomato-said which got the attention of her and her peerage who all had angered expressions on their faces.

Rias:What is it, Y/N?

Y/N:With those wounds I gave Riser he should be in Hospital about Two Months considering he was using his Magic to keep his body alive,and if there's no Magical items to heal him faster and assuming my hit left him with some mind problem then I just eased your Raiting Game.

Koneko:What does that mean, Sen-said but what stopped by a ray shot to her feet.

Y/N:Only those I deem worthy can call me Senpai, also this means your group owes me a BIG favor for each of you-said looking amused at them.

Y/N:Also Tomato if you think what I just did was to help you then you're dead ass wrong. I only did that because Riser angered me by assuming I'm a human.

Rias:But what if...

Y/N:Shut it before I make you a Kakyoin-said liberating his aura making everyone get taste the ground.

Y/N:Also if you threaten me using Hana or her kids, I'm erasing the Devils from the Face of the Factions like Sephiroth is in Smash-said in a serious tone.

Y/N:And if you try that move again Samiel WILL END YOU!-said imagining what Eleonore would do with Rias and teleporting.

At home.

Y/N:Isaak are you ready for our bonding?

Change Kiritsugu for Y/N

Isaak:I am father-said at the door.