Chapter 42

(smut scene in this chapter, there will be another warning when it comes up)

Damon smirked "I want an I.O.U, whether that's a spell or information that's what I want" he said casually as he took a sip of bourbon.

I smirked at him "done, you get me those pendants I'll owe you one. Though Bonnie might not trust you so if you bring her with the pendants that's fine" I said with a small shrug.

He offers me his hand which I shake immediately with a smirk.

He raised an eyebrow as he pulled his hand back "why does it feel like I just made a deal with the devil?" he asked hesitantly.

I smirked devilishly "oh Damon you flatter me, I could never live up to grandpappies reputation. Though a girl can dream" I say condescendingly but he didn't know I was completely serious. If only!

He laughed but still looked at me with hesitation in his eyes making me actually smile at him

"Don't worry Damon, I like you so you have nothing to fear" I say casually as I get up and pat his shoulder as I walk back into the main room. Well as long as you don't piss me off too much.

I continue walking towards the door "come on handsomes it's time to go home" I say casually as I walk out making my mates drop a bleeding Stefan to the ground.

They drop him without a care and I could see many bent limbs and a lot of blood. Did they rip off his fucking fingers?...

Stefan groaned loudly when he hit the ground and refused to look at any of us.

As I walked out I turned back to look at him "this is your only warning, Next time you won't be left alive. I do not take threats to my mates lightly" I said in a cold voice before turning away from him with my mates trailing behind me. He gets one chance, he better not fuck it up.

Once we get outside I jump into Elijah's arms and we sped home.

~~~~~~

Once we got back to the house I saw Nik standing in the living room so I jumped out of Elijah's arms in my hurry to get to him. Fuck, I missed him so much! 

I jumped into his arms the second I reached him "I missed you so much" I mumbled into his neck and giving little kisses to any skin I could reach.

His arms were immediately wrapped around me returning the hug as he sniffed my neck "I missed you too love" he said quietly into my neck.

Once he pulled away I also hugged Finn since he had been the last one on Nik duty.

I sat down on Nik's lap and cuddled into him.

"So what's this I hear about a secret society?" Nik asked with a raised eyebrow.

~~~~~~