9-3 Person POV

The avengers we just talking waiting for the new girl to come in to finally meet her. So far Pepper and Happy have meet her and of course F.R.I.D.A.Y, they have all said that she doesn't talk a lot and if she does the sentences are really short and her voice is cooled. F.R.I.D.A.Y  said the longest sentence she said was in Spanish, so that doesn't help the Avengers. 

"Well I still say she shouldn't be here," Bruce says out of nowhere.

"OMG, we get it you don't like or trust her but she is staying here weather you like or not!" Nat say clearly over Bruces attitude even though they are soulmates.

"Okay everyone listen up raise your hand if you don't trust Stormi?" Wanda asked.

Every single guys rose there hand. 

"Great so that means only 4 of use-"Make that 5" Shuri, Wakanda's princess says. 

"Brother are you and the rest of the guys really scared of a 15 year old girl?" Shuri asked with a small smile.

"Yes" T'challa answers.

(Idk if I spelled his name right)

"Well okay since only the girls aren't scared of her we will help her," Pepper says entering the room.

"Pepper! How is she?" Nebula says

"Um she is an angry i mean very angry girl" Pepper say "Also she said she fears nothing, well she is talking to Tony, I worry he will only make Storm madder."

"That's great we have an angry and powerful girl here." Says Sam.

"Shut up Sam," Gamora says. "I can hear then talking."

"You accused me of Grand Theft Auto"  BLAH BLAH BLAH

"-you wont like what i will do to you." Storm says as she walks in to the room.

The Avengers are completely shocked because 1. The last thing she said and 2. Some of the guys have just found there soulmate.

So I know my writing isn't that good can someone tell me how to improve.

~Person 🖤