12°

°~ Roar ~°

                                °~ Roar ~°

Hwang Chaerin never imagined that Gowoon is Han Seojun's little sister. Heck she didn't knew that he had siblings at all. But she also never imagined that she would see him half naked and that she would hang out with him at his home.

Somehow everything changed since yesterday. Like they got closer. That's not it. Chaerin knew better. She wasn't genius for no reason.

They didn't got that much closer. Her point of view changed. Her view of him changed. She sees him different now.

She was falling for Han Seojun. And she couldn't stop herself now. She tried... But somehow no matter how much she distanced herself from him, he was always trailing behind her.

She doesn't even know how she even fell for him in the first place. Or even what she likes about him. He is annoying, stupid, handsome, hot, athletic, good but in same time sassy, full of himself with amazing sense of fashion... Ah! Chaerin stop you are just ruining yourself.

I know that when I met him, I thought that he was hot, but that was just a comment. We just know each other for barely a week.

Was it when we were on the roof? Yeah, I fell for him at my second day of school.

"Eonni, is something wrong?" Gowoon's voice interrupts my train of thought. I looked up to her and I shook my head.

"No. Gowoonie eat a lot! I remembered which ramen was your favorite!" I smile at her. Jukyung giggles.

"So that's why you ordered twenty packs of it, five boxes of chicken, four servings of kimbap, three servings of bibimbap and four servings of bulgogi?" She teases me. I shrugged and continued to eat my ramen.

"How much we owe you?" I hear Seojun asks, next to me. I gulped down food I had in my mouth.

"Did I mentioned money? No so don't think about it." I glanced him and finished my fourth pack of ramen. I looked over food and placed chicken in my bowl.

"This is a rare occasion for me to eat outside. I have my nutritionist who controls what I eat everyday. Luckily she can't control what I eat outside. So to cut it short, I haven't ate this kind of food in a year." I explained while I ate. Everyone looked at me and I just shrugged.

"Really? It must be tough being a daughter of CEO of H company." Jukyung comments. I shrug.

"I got used to it."

~

After our huge meal, we cleaned everything up. Gowoon and I packed food that's left in their fridge and on the kitchen.

Jukyung packed her make-up and I left the sheets on coffee table.

"See you tomorrow!" Jukyung waves as we walked out of their apartment. Jukyung got out her earphones and I looked at the phone, searching for navigation. Suddenly I hear Jukyung squeak and I saw that person grabbed her hair.