Why?

Y/n

I slowly woke up from my black out. It was hard to see what was going on due to a light shining down on me. Everything was blurry and my head was pounding, I tug my hand up but something was holding it down. I turned to my head to the side. I could barely see but it looks to me I was tied down. I tried to move around but my legs and arms felt like the were tied down as well. I panicked and my vision slowly came back to me.

"No need to be frightened. I'm a friend." I heard an older mans voice. I look to see a figure in all white from what I saw but it was hard to tell. He walked closer to me, and I felt something cold caress my cheek which made me flinched. "I know you must be so scared right now. But it's alright, I'm here to save you Y/n." I felt some pain in my arm like a shot and then a sting, I cried in pain. "Shhh." The pain was gone and my vision came back to me. This time I got a good look at the man, he looked to be a young man of average height and a slim build and short, olive-green hair is parted down the middle. He look like he wears a dark-coloured glass eye on his right. His left eye is a golden brown colour. In addition he wears rimless, over-shaped glasses. He was wearing a green, red and black striped tie. A long, white lab coat he wears on top which gives him the appearance of a doctor.

"W-who are you?" The guy smirked.

"Daniel Dickens, but you can call me Danny." He walked away to a table in the back to which I couldn't see.

"What do you want!? Where's Zack?"

"Zack? I'm sure he's fine. But, what I want is revenge. You see me and your boyfriend don't get along so well, so when he finds out I have you hostage he'll come running over here to save you. But he won't be going home with you." He laughed as he came up next to me he moved some strands of hair out of my face and I jumped as he was looking into my E/c eyes. "You have such beautiful eyes, they remind me of someone I used to know. But your idiot boyfriend killed her." He sighed and walked around in frustration. I tugged really hard on the straps that were holding me down. Danny noticed and laughed.

"Let me go bastard!"

"Now I can't do that. I already told you what I was going to do. I need you to be my bait. Your Prince shining will come soon. Now.." He sat in a seat next to me. "Is there anything you like to know? Like Zack's past? Or what he has been hiding from you, Hm?" I thought for a minute with all the things that happened ever since I met Zack.

This doctor guy is fucking crazy I know, and he could be lying but I really want to know what Zack has been hiding from me. And why this is all happening and what that monster was.

I nodded slowly and Danny had a huge smirk on his face. "Where do I start? Ah! As a child being abandoned by his mother. Zack or I guess, Isaac Foster. He was born in a poor and abusive family as he never received any sort of education, resulting him unable to read nor write. Which I assume you already know."

"Yeah.. but what does this have to do what's going on with everything?" I said a little concerned that he might be lying.

"Nothing! You wanted to know more about Zack, now let me continue." He said in a angry tone at the last sentence. "When he was still a child, his mother's lover set him on fire in an attempt to kill him, but he survived. Not long afterwards, his mother wrapped him with cloth and then left him in the care of a pair of orphanage caretakers for money. Since then, he stayed in the run-down orphanage where children were likely to die, and the trafficking was illegal. His caretakers were rather abusive, even "forgetting" to give food to the children for multiple days, forcing Zack to dig through trash in search for food to survive. They would always refer to him as a monster because of his burns, even forcing him to bury the corpse of a dead child simply because they didn't want to deal with the smell. Zack himself, despite not wanting to, did what he was told without question." I was in shock that Zack went through all of that. No wonder he's a serial killer.

"How do you know all of this?"

"Shhh. You don't need to know." Danny said. "When one of the caretakers left the TV on, showing a violent horror film. Zack took inspiration from it, seeing it as a way to solve his problems, and murdered his caretakers by repeatedly stabbing them before mutilating their bodies, later burying them in the back of the orphanage. After disappearing from the orphanage, Zack wandered the streets and made his third kill, a woman who accidentally splashed him with her car. Zack took a night rest inside her car and then was found by a blind old man the next morning. He Passed out from exhaustion, Zack woke up in the old man's house and offered him some bread. Since he hasn't eaten for days he decided to stay with the old man because he doesn't have anywhere to stay. Ever since he stayed with the old man, Zack spent most of his times sleeping or spacing out. Despite living together, Zack hardly talked with the old man. Zack found his new days freely without any need to think and ate the bread given by the old man who picked it specifically for him. Over time, however, Zack became confused by the old man's kindness who unlike the adults he knew only viewed him as a tool. This gave him a shivering feeling that disturbed him and Zack believed the only way to repress it is by continuing his killing spree. He contemplated killing the old man, but decided it would be meaningless if the old man remains expressionless, so he instead went outside and killed a drunkard. When he came back, Zack admitted his crime to the blind man, thinking it would make the old man afraid of him. To his surprise and confusion, the old man simply asked him what he wants to do from now on and told him to sleep. The next day, the old man used the money he had saved to buy a better bread for Zack while determined to take care of Zack from then on, thinking his life finally has a meaning by caring for the boy. With the old man unusually late coming back, Zack grew frustrated thinking the old man had abandoned him. By chance, he found a combat knife, and, unable to hold his urge to kill any longer, Zack went out to kill. He passed by a pair of thugs who claimed to have killed the old man, seeing their happy faces, Zack killed them with his new knife. As he was repeatedly stabbing them, Zack came into the realization that he only gets satisfied when he kills people who are laughing happily and fills them with despair, deeming those people are what create monsters. Accepting that he has become a monster himself, Zack decides to continue his killing spree."

"That doesn't make sense I'm always happy and smiling with Zack and he doesn't want to kill me..right?"

"Hmm. I guess he really loves you huh?" Danny smirked. "Now enough with his past!" He said excitedly. "A few days after you found him and you were at school, he went on a killing spree without telling you. A man came up to him to whom is my master. Zack and him made a deal, the deal was for my master to have you to be his experiment to what I can't tell you." When he said that last part my heart sank.

Zack would never do that.

"You liar!" I yelled as I tried to pulled and tugged on the straps that were holding me down. "Zack will never do that to me!"

"Oh Y/n, I'm not lying trust me." He caressed my cheek as he smirked. "Zack had to get closer to you, so the master gave him the illusion that made everyone think he was a normal person, nobody could recognize him as Isaac Foster but you. Unless he told somebody then the spell will be broken and he will go back to normal in a few days. Of course he told somebody who he was, which was your friend Sara right? He probably didn't even think about it." Danny laughed. I turned my gaze away from Danny and looked up at the ceiling,

Zack was just using me?

"Now that you know, You have no choice to go." Once he said that, the same monster I saw before but this time three of them enter like they were bodyguards. Danny got up from his seat and exit the door along with the mosters. I just laid there not knowing what to do or what to think about all this.