Alone

TaeKook were spending some alone time at Taehyung's house which was going to end today so the two decided to stay home for today and enjoy themselves alone since they knew that when they go back there will be people trying to interfere with their alone time they were right now alone in their bedroom, it was morning.

Taehyung woke up first yawning but then smiled when he saw Jungkook cuddling him and snuggling onto his chest. Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer to his chest and buried his face in the latter's neck taking in his scent then pulled back after a few seconds.

"You, Kookie are the best thing that happened to me. Without you, I don't know what I would do. I am lucky that we bumped into each other after I completed my mission and now I think that I wonder why you were crying but then also I am happy. It was good that Jimin took the first step toward Yoongi and made him trust us otherwise I don't know what would have happened to you. I am lucky to have you my baby, my kookie, my bunny" Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook with eyes filled with love and a sweet smile on his face.

"I love you more than anything in this world and I can do anything for you. I can't bear to see your eyes filled with sadness, if there should be any tears then there should be only happy tears. You are the best thing that happened to me and I was lucky to meet you, I know I told you this once but I just want to repeat this and I promise you that I will never leave you alone, not in this life, we are together even after death" Taehyung gave a long but sweet and love-filled kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

"You are indeed lucky Taetae" Jungkook giggled startling the older who pulled back from the kiss and looked at Jungkook with a slight blush on his face.

"Di-did you hear it all?!" Taehyung asked blush creeping on his cheeks but were turned completely pink when Jungkook nodded.

"Oh mo, my Taetae is blushing because I heard his sweet talk to me, aww," Jungkook said and started laughing.

"Yahh!! Don't laugh!" Taehyung said blushing and slightly pouting.

"Feels like you are bottom, I should top next time," Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Try me baby" Taehyung hovered over Jungkook.

Jungkook wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck. The smirk on their faces vanished when they looked into each other's eyes. Slowly their faces were getting close to each other until their lips were connected. The kiss was not sloppy nor was it arousing it was filled with love and care they both had for each other and were craving from each other. They kept kissing each other until they were both of breath. Jungkook pulled back from the kiss. Both were panting but still looking at each other with love-filled eyes.

"Call me that from now on," Jungkook said.

"What?"

"Bunny"

"Why"

"Because I want you to" Jungkook pouted. Taehyung gave a peck to those pouty lips.

"Okay bunny"

"Now, let's go for a bath," Taehyung said.

"Together"

"Okay bunny"

Taehyung got down from the bed and stood up. Jungkook did grabby hands towards him with his cute face which made it irresistible even though Taehyung wasn't going to say no. Taehyung picked Jungkook up and the latter wrapped his hands around Taehyung's neck and his legs around the older's waist, then they went to take bath together.

After the bath,

They both went downstairs. Taehyung carrying Jungkook who didn't want to walk directly went to the kitchen. Taehyung made Jungkook sit on the stool then walked into the kitchen, wore an apron, and started cooking.