♠ 11

"I can never fall for you because I'm a human and humans fell for human only not monsters.."

It's morning

It's morning. Manik opens his eyes to see Nandini's hand on his chest and she's sleeping close to him.

Manik removes the strand of her hair from her face and tucks her behind her hair and adores her.

Nandini slowly opens her eyes and Manik composes himself.

"Manik.. Open it now..." Nandini said in a sleepy voice.

"What's so hurry? I'm enjoying annoying you.." Manik replied with a smile.

"I have to get ready, do the prayer and much more.. Open it now.." Nandini said yawning.

"Say please.." Manik said with a smirk.

"Are you kidding me? I'll say please and that to you, a monster.. No way!" Nandini said with a sarcastic smile.

"Then I'll not going to open it!" Manik shrugged.

"I'll kill you Manik!"

"Then you won't be able to open it because the keys are with me.."

"Oh god! How can you stuck me with such a angry, stubborn, khadoos and annoying monster.." Nandini said with a sad pout looking at the idol in the temple.

"You think this about me?" Manik said shocked.

"No no Manik. You don't need to be sad. There's much more than this but I'm bit lazy to speak all of them now..."
Nandini said shrugging.

"Ok I'm sleeping again.." Manik said lying again on the bed.

As he lied down, Nandini gets pulled to him due to the handcuff. She fell on his chest while Manik holds her by her back. Both stares at each other for a couple of minutes.

"You always try to find the ways to fell on me?" Manik said looking into her eyes with a smile playing on his lips.

Nandini gets up from himself. "I fell down because of this handcuff.." Nandini said showing him their tied hands. "Manik open it na.."

"Say please Nandini.."

"Please.."

"Say full sentence"

"Please open it!" Nandini said being annoyed.

"Aha... Sweetly with love.." Manik said winking.

Nandini glared at him in anger but controlled herself. "Please open it Manik, please.." Nandini said in over sweet voice but from inside she's feeling like to kill him.

"Ok Nandini.. If you have said so sweetly then I'll surely.. Get up then" Manik said with a smile.

Both get up and Manik open his drawer to take the keys out but gulps down. "Na-nandini.. actually na keys are.. aren't here.."