thirty six

"Where have you two been..?" Theo asks when we walk back into the common room. I blush immediately and Draco smirks. "Never mind- I don't want to know."

"Good choice mate." Draco jokes.

"You two missed dinner." Blaise adds as we join them on the couches. The room was mostly empty except a few people playing wizards chest in the corner.

"I already ate." Draco says with another smirk tugging on his lips.

They all stare at us with utter disgust on their faces until I burst into laughing.

"You two are nasty I didn't need to know that." Theo says, standing up and walking away.

"Theooo no come back!!" I tease as I get up and chase him to his room.

"Get away from me you nasty girl." He jokes as he throws himself on his bed.

"Come onnn as if you don't do that with the random girls you hook up with."

"I don't kiss and tell." Theo says.

"Yeah okayyy, since when?" I joke as I sit down on his bed.

"You have a good point. Okay so there's this girl that I kind of like and we've been sneaking around for about a week." He explains.

"Awwhhh who is she??" I ask but he shakes his head.

"What? I don't get to know?" I pout.

"No. You kept Draco a secret so I think I'm going to keep her a secret until I decide not to."

"Fine." I say and stand up. "I'll just figure it out myself." I walk out of the room and he's laughing behind me.

I see Blaise, Pansy and Draco sitting where I left them.

"You two done gossiping now?" Blaise jokes when he sees me.

"Yeah." I smile. "He's got a girl but he won't tell me who."

"Yeah I know. He won't tell anyone." Blaise says.

"Theo usually tells me who the girls are. I mean I could give you a whole ass list of girls he's- well yeah you get the point."

"Maybe this ones special." Pansy adds.

"Maybe." Blaise says. "But then why wouldn't he tell us."

"Well I didn't tell you guys about Maya and she's definitely special." Draco chimes in. "I wanted to keep us a secret for as long as we could."

"It's fun sneaking around." I add.

"Okay so maybe he really likes this girl." Blaise says.

"You guys can stop trying to figure it out. You'll never get it." Theo says, entering the common room and sitting down beside me on the couch.

"Is she Slytherin?" I ask him but he just shrugs his shoulders.

"You're impossible." I say.

I'm giving up for now but I'm going to figure out who this mystery girl is because if they can Theo to be serious about them, they must be special.

-

The next morning at breakfast, Theo wasn't there. Theo never misses breakfast but we assumed he slept in or something.

This morning I grab my waffle and some strawberries as I normally do. I see Draco smile beside me which made my heart flutter. His smile is so gorgeous I can barely breathe when he shows his real smile.

"What are you smiling at?" I tease.

"You." He says as he places his hand on my thigh.

"That is very distracting, sir." I tease and he raises an eye brow.