[ t w e n t y o n e ]

t w e n t y o n e
t h e w i n t e r f o r m a l

"NOTHING'S WRONG, I JUST HAVE A LOT ON MY MIND," was the thing Allison said to Lydia as they got up the escalator

"You could smile at least," told Lydia to the girl. "Ever heard of the saying, 'Never frown. Someone could fall in love with your smile'?" She asked mockingly. "Smile, Allison," she insisted as they stepped out of the escalator. "I'm buying you a dress."

"And I'll help." When Amelia appeared in front of there, Allison jumped in her place. "Why? Did you guys really think I would miss picking up dresses for the formal?"

"How did you know we were here?" Was the thing Allison said, making Lydia look at her confused.

"I invited her," informed the strawberry blonde. "Did something happen between you too?"

Amelia shook her head, being perfectly able to hear what Allison whispered.

"Not yet."

After a few minutes of looking at dresses, Amelia parted ways with Lydia, walking towards Allison.

The hunter got scared again, and Amelia decided to work more on the being terrifying and scaring people issue.

"Did you find the piece of the game you were missing?" Asked Amelia as she looked at the dresses. "By your reaction, I think you did."

"My aunt told me what Derek is," informed Allison, making Amelia smirk. "What you are..."

"And what am I exactly?" Questioned Amelia as she turned around. "Knowing your aunt, she probably told you I'm a psycho bitch who's trying to kill her."

"You got part of it right..." Allison admitted. "She didn't say you were trying to kill her. But the psycho bitch part is mostly true."

"Remember what I told you the other day? At the woods?" Allison was too afraid to nod. "I told you that I would support you whoever is that you care about. So, I'm gonna tell you what I know, since I want you to trust me." Amelia cleared her throat. "Your aunt is a killer. So is your dad. They have killed hundreds of werewolves over the years and they won't stop. They play with them, they think everything is a little game. Well, it's not. You are not too late to change the rules Allison. You can join me, and we can stop them."

"You are talking about betraying and killing my family..."

"Ah, that's an Argent thought right there. Killing and stopping is two different things Allison. Killing won't make things better, it would only create hate and vengeance," explained the girl. "Just because something has fangs and shiny eyes means that it's bad. Sometimes, the scarier things are the ones that look completely normal."

Amelia looked down at the dresses before picking one, giving it to her.

"I like this one for you. It's nice, your color also."