"Chapter 9"

I'm sorry that it took so long before I made another chapter for this book. The truth is I just started a new book about the vampire diaries / The originals so if you like that topic be sure to take a look!

Alright well so over to this book. I will not stop with this book I will go further with it but there won't be a chapter for everyday. But I also won't let you all wait a full week! So don't worry! :)

Lets get to the story shall we?

***********

I woke up in a room with bright lights. My first thought that came to my mind was 'Where am I?'. My thought was almost immediatly answered when I saw more people in this room.

I'm a prisoner.. just like the rest. My attention went to one person sitting in a corner. It was Bolin.

'Bolin?'

He looked around and after some seconds met my eyes. A glimpse of relief sparking in his eyes. I slowly walked towards him and sat down.

'How did you end up here?' I asked him with a little curiousity and also to try to break the silence..

'Well the real question is.. how did you end up here?' He asked with a hint of worry and confusement.

'Well I got kidnapped by Amon himself when I wanted to watch the fight at the arena.' I explained with a small smile.

'So what is your story?'

'Well we needed money to compete in the finals so I had an idea but was met by one of the triple threat triad and he said that he had a better job that could pay me way more so I went with him and ended up here.' He explained to me withouth breathing once.

'Calm down Bolin. Breath.' I said to him with a chuckle. He did what I told him to do.

'Do you know what is going-'

Bolin was interupted by equalists. They gathered us all and brought us to a stage.

'Whats going on.' Whispered Bolin to me.

'I don't know, but don't worry I will protect you.' I whispered with a small smile to reassure him.

'Now for a demonstration.' I heard Amon's voice say through a mic.

I looked around and saw that there was a whole crowd. Amon turned towards us meeting my eyes. His eyes widened for a bit and I didn't knew if I saw it right but it looked like he was suprised to see me... He shrugged it away and pointed with his hand to us.

'Please welcome. "Lightning Bolt" Zolt, leader of The Triple Threat Triad and one of the most notorious criminals in Republic City.

"Boo's" were heard from the crowd.

'Ah boo yourself!' Yells Zolt to the crowd.

The equalist walked further on the stage and pushed us on our knees. Bolin was last.. I saw the fear in his eyes.

'Its gonna be okay Bo.' I whispered to him. I looked around in the crowd and saw a familiar face looking me right in the eyes.

Korra and Mako were standing in the middle of the crowd. Korra wanted to walk towards the stage but Mako stopped her. They started talking to eachother.

My mind wondered what they were talking about but I knew that we were gonna be safe. The anger on Korra's face was clearly visible. She wanted to help us so badly.

'Zolt has ammased a fortune by extorting and abusing non-benders. But his reign of terror is about to come to an end.'

I gulped by hearing those words. What did he mean by coming to an end? He couldn't possibly take our bending away.. Right?..