"Chapter 12"

Chapter 3 for today! Working on another one ;)

**********

Korra and I sat down on the stairs in the garden with Meeko and Naga by our sides when we heard Bolin coming our way.

'Hello fellow teammates!' He almost yelled to us.

'Hello Bo.' I said with a chuckle.

'Hey Bolin.' Korra said in a calming tone while giving Naga belly rubs. Meeko was getting jealous and rolled over to te get some belly rubs from me.

'Ofcourse you want some too.' I said with a small smile and gave him what he wanted.

'Missed you guys at practice this week.' He said to us trying to get some answers.

'Yeah sorry about that Bo.' I said while looking down at Meeko.

'Aw, It's all right. We're probably out of the tournament anyway, unless some money miraculously drops out of the sky by tommorow.' He said with a hint of disappointment.

'Anyway, reason I came by was to give you this. Tadaa.' He offered Korra a rose and a delicious cupcake. I looked at him with suprise and the suprise disappeared when I saw how he looked at Korra.

'Looks like Bo has a little crush Meeko.' I whispered only for Meeko, Naga and I to hear.

'Wow, thanks. But what about Ayira.' Korra said with confusement. He turned his gaze to me and I gave him a sheepish grin

'I don't want anything. I'm not hungry.' I said to them and replaced my grin with a small smile. Korra turned back to Bolin.

'What's this for anyway?' She asked to him.

'Uh..oh. I can't remember now. Oh yeah.. now I remember. You saved us from Amon.'

'Oh that? It was no big deal.' Korra said to him and looked a bit down. There was something going on with Korra and I think it was about Tarrlok.

'No big deal? Are you serious? I was totally freaking out when he was coming at Ayira trying to take her bending away.' He said with disbelief.

'He was all like 'I'm gonna take away your bending forever' I mean, that is scary stuff. I still can't sleep well.'

'Well Ayira actually stopped Amon but eh sure thanks.' She said and looked down.

'Delivery for Avatar Korra.' The delivery woman from Tarrlok said to Korra. She sat down the gift and held her hands together.

'Tarrlok sends his compliments and urges you to reconsider his offer.'

'Tell him I haven't changed my mind.' She said with a little bit or irritation building up in her.

'No Tell him that I want to speak with him. Today.' I said with a demanding tone.

'Mm-hm.' The lady bowed down and left us alone.

'Who's this Tarrlok guy? Is he bothering you? Huh? 'Cause I could have a word with him.' He said and held his fist against his other hand.

'Heh. No it's not like that. He's just some old guy who works with Tenzin on the council.' She said with a small smile.

'Oh good. Good, that sounds better. I like that better.'

I couldn't stop my chuckle in time and let it go. They both turned around to me and I rose up my brows and let them go up and down.

They both ended up in laughter with me.

******

Amon's pov.