"Chapter 19"

Thanks for the 1,5k Reads! I love you all equally and I won't let you wait any longer!

Here is "Chapter 19"...

***********

It was so silent in the arena for this time.. It was so early in the morning and there was no one to be found. I turned around the corner and walked into someone.

'Watch were your going.' I said with a snarl of irritation. Still from Bolin that ignored me completely.

'Calm down troublemaker.' A familiar voice said to me. I looked up to be met by Tahno's eyes. I sighed and wanted to walk around him when he pushed me against the wall.

'Tahno let me go!' I scolded.

'Calm down first.' He said with his normal voice.

'No! Now let me go.'

And just like that he held one of his hands by my waist. I feel uncomfortable by the way he touches me but most of all I felt powerless. If I attacked him the fire ferrets will be disqualified. Only because I'm the one who plays when Korra doesn't.

'Tahno.. let me go.' I tried to say it with force but it came out like a little whisper.

He chuckled and his hand trailed of to my back to make little movements of circles. His other hand grabbed for my chin and pushed my head up to meet his eyes. A smirk appeared on his face. I  didn't know that I was holding my breath.

'Did the little princess lost her tongue.' He said in a lustfully way. He leaned in and got closer to my face. His mouth almost met mine.. and my head felt light. My sight went black for a little until I heard Tahno being pushed aside by someone else.

The person looked at me and I looked back only to be met by the eyes of Amon.. behind his usual mask. It was until now that I realized I was holding my breath.. but I couldn't let go and get some new air. It was like the world was frozen around me and it looked like Amon and I were the only people that existed.

But this moment was interupted when I heard the voice of Tahno.

'What the hell man, you messed with the wrong person.' He said with a snarl.

'You shouldn't treat a girl like that.' Amon said in a serious tone and stood ready to attack.

'It's not like she didn't want me to.' He said with a slight smirk.

'It didn't look like it.' And with that Amon attacked him.

Tahno was not ready and got one punch in his back. One of his chi was hit and thereby blocked. He let out a snarl and sends some water to Amon what he dotched with ease.

I felt a little bit light in my head and looked away from the fight to get some new air in my lungs. My heart felt like it was going crazy and to be honest I don't know from what... Amon or the fact that I almost died of lack of air.

When I looked back I saw Tahno laying knocked out on the floor. My eyes went up and met Amon's. It was until now that I realized who saved me and slowly stepped backwards.

Amon wasn't planning to just leave yet. He walked closer to me when I was still going backwards. It didn't take long before I was met by a wall. I bowed my head and looked to the side clearly being scared of what he was gonna do.

He already took some of my bending and to be honest.. I don't want to lose anything else and with that thought I looked up again and stood ready to fight. He stopped and looked me in the eyes a small chuckle was heard.

'I'm not here to fight with you.' He said with his normal but demanding tone. My eyes widened of suprise and I went to stand normal again.

'W-what are.. you doing here then.' I said with still a little bit of unease not being sure what to think of this situation.

'I've been keeping an eye on you and lucky for you I was closeby when that boy tried to harass you.'

I looked away for a bit and it didn't take long before my chin was slowly being pulled up. Meeting his eyes again. A little glimpse of anger was visible in his eyes. To my suprise I didn't feel in danger or uncomfortable with him close to me.

'Why did you help me?' I asked with a curious and suprised tone in my voice.

'Woman should not be treated that way. Yes you're a bender but still.' He said with honesty.

'Why did you-.'

'Why didn't I take your bending?' He finished and I nodded.

'What did the avatar tell you?' He asked with a bit of curiousity.

'She told me that she saved me in time.' I replied to his question.

'Well that's not true. I actually thought that I took all your bending so I continued with the avatar.' He said with honesty.

'So you did want to take my bending?..'

A bit of anger crawled up but it was overpowered by appreciation of him saving me from Tahno.

Talking about Tahno.. is he still knocked out.

I bended my head a little to the left to see around Amon if Tahno was still there.

'Yes he's still there.' He said to reassure me. He stepped backwards to give me some space.

'What are you gonna do now..' I asked with unease.

'I actually was here to take your bending-'

I wouldn't let him finish and stood ready to bend water his way but was stopped by his hand grabbing mine. I couldn't help but get flustered and looked to the ground trying to hide it.

He slowly grabbed my chin again and pushed it up. I looked away with unease and heard him chuckle.

'You're to easy to convince that I'm actually here to safe you.' And with that one of his hands went to my forehead.

I shot up from shock and felt a headache hitting me like a train. My eyes went up and were met by Tahno's eyes. I quickly tried to stand up but fell. Tahno catched me quickly in his arms.

'Wow, Ayira calm down.' He said with a bit of worry.

'Let go of me!' I screamed.

'What's wrong with you. I only tried to kiss you and you fainted.' He said with a bit of despise.

'You were knocked out.. where is he? Do I still have my bending!' I almost yelled the last part.

'Where is who? Who are you talking about.. you just fainted.' He said with confusement.

'But.. he was here. I saw him...' I said with confusement and looked at the wall were I walked against when Amon walked towards me.

'I think you're going crazy.' He said with a serious but confused tone in his voice.

'I have to go..'

I tried to stand again and felt everything spinning around me. I concetrated on my breath and tried to calm down. It took some minutes before I could walk. Slowly but steady I walked around the corner and had only one thought on my mind.

It was only a dream.. it never happened.

***************

Alright so I know it's short but I don't have the script of the chapters planted in my head so this is just a chapter with my imagination! The next chapter will be longer don't worry. :)

I hope you all liked it even tho it took some time before I started to finish it. Also don't forget to vote only if you want to ofc! It would just give me more interest writing this story!

▪︎ This chapter has 1312 words.