"Chapter 23"

Here is the next chapter! Have fun reading. :)

This chapter is extra long and I hope that you guys are okay with that!

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Amon stood before me.. it looked like he was protecting me from Tahno. But he would just attack me when his done with him.. what should I do.

When I looked around I couldn't find Meeko anywhere and was worried about where he went. But I was also disappointed in myself that I just found out and not 10 or 15 minutes ago.

I looked at Amon who was facing Tahno. Tahno's eyes gave away that he was mad but also scared.

'You don't treat a girl like that.' Amon said in a serious tone.

'Who the hell are you to mind my business.' He said with a snarl.

'You'll find out soon now scram.' Amon suggested.

'No I'm not leaving her with you.' He said with a serious tone.

'I think shes in better hands with me than she will ever be with you.'

'Yeah I think not. Do you even know who you're talking to?' Tahno said with a threatening tone.

'Should I care?'

And that was the line for Tahno he sends some water towards Amon and he easily dodged, but that made the water come my way and I quickly froze it. When I looked up I saw Amon running towards Tahno.

It was fascinating to look at how Amon easily dodged every attack. But my thought changed when I saw that he had won and was gonna take his bending.

Before I could say anything Amon knocked Tahno out and let him fall on the ground. My insticts said to run but when I wanted to run I looked at Amon and his eyes met mine.

'Don't you dare run.' He said in a demanding tone and slowly came up to me. I gulped and it felt like I was frozen to the ground.

When he was close enough he began to speak again.

'Looks like I saved you twice from that guy.' He said with a cocky tone.

'What do you mean twice..' I asked with confusement.

'Don't you remember that time in the arena?' He asked.

'But.. that was a dream. It couldn't been real. Why the hell would you save me. This is probably also a dream.' I said and grabbed to my head. Feeling a painly headache because of all the confusement.

'I may be a villian from your perspective, but I don't treat woman like that.' He replied and that's when I felt a hand by my chin pulling it up.

His eyes met mine again and I couldn't help but feel thankfull that he came to save me maybe even feel save with him by my side.. but I can't feel like this.

I tried to look down again but he resisted. His eyes never left mine and I felt a shiver going threw my body a small pink colour appeared on my cheeks. But thats when our moment stopped.

'Get away from her Amon!' Korra's voice echoed threw the air. We both looked her way and I saw clearly a hint of anger in her eyes.

He turned back to me and met my eyes once again before he ran away he leaned close to my ear.

'Until we see eachother again.' A shiver went threw my body again and he ran away. I looked back at him until he disappeared in the distance.

Some seconds later footsteps were heard and voices followed.