"Chapter 25"

It has been over 6 days now so I thought let's just make one for you all and there will be coming more this week because I have vacation! :)

Also when she talks like this:

'Hi.' Ayira said to Korra.

That's when her fire form has taken over and she has a deeper voice just wanted to mention it!

Have fun reading this chapter!

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

His eyes never left mine when I let those words escape my mouth. Those eyes looked deep into my soul and for some reason I felt safe and not in danger.

The silence that has been going on was unbearable but got quickly interupted by Meeko who launched towards Amon. He heard him coming and turned towards my bestfriend giving him no mercy...

I heard my own bestfriend in pain and felt anger building inside me. Amon was bloodbending my wolfbear, my soulmate and my bestfriend. I felt the heat taking over my body and before I knew it my eyes were back to their fire form.

(For those who forgot: See the beginning pic!)

Amon who was still holding me suddenly let go because I got to hot to touch. His eyes fell down to his hands and turned back to mine. When he met mine his eyes widened.

Before he could do anything a blast of air hit him and he landed into a wall. I catched Meeko with my airbending and set him down slowly.

I ran up to Amon who was standing on the ground again and grabbed him by his throat.

'If I ever see you hurting my bestfriend again I promise you that you will regret it.' I said with a threatening tone and let go of his throat.

When I walked away I felt a hand grabbing my arm and I was turned around.

'What are you?' Amon asked in a stern tone wanting answers. I whistled for Meeko to come and pick me up.

'Your worst nightmare.' I snarled.

Meeko ran towards me and when he was close enough I used my airbending to get on his back. When I sat down Pabu immediatly jumped on my shoulder and we ran of towards Air Temple Island.

I heard someone running and looked behind me to see Amon running on the roofs of the buildings. If only people knew that he was a waterbender...

My eyes were almost back to normal when Meeko stopped suddenly. I flew of and Pabu flew of my shoulder I quickly grabbed him and hold him against my chest before we were hit by a wall.

I let out a groan of pain and tried to stand up but fell down.

Looks like I hit the wall a little to hard..

I looked up and saw Meeko standing up whining in pain. My eyes started to burn up and I felt water running down my eyes but they subsided quickly on my warm skin. I sat down Pabu on my shoulder and ran up towards Meeko.

Anger began to boil and I heard someone jumping down on the ground. My feelings were telling me that it was Amon. I looked up and slowly rised up meeting his eyes.

Without thinking I pushed him into a wall again and looked immediatly back to Meeko to see if he was alright. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw him being himself again and not being controlled.

'Go home Meeko and bring Pabu with you.' I said to him and it looked like Meeko gave me a little nod.

Pabu ran up to Meeko and when he jumped on his back they both ran off. I turned back my focus on the man standing infront of me. His eyes widened when he looked into my eyes. It looked like he gulped because he knew that he just fucked up.

I used the ground to let me run faster to him and gave myself a little boost. A new wave of air was gonna hit him but he dodged it.

I felt the water by the ocean and let it rise up. An air bubble came around me and was met by water. Earth and fire followed and I knew that I was ready to battle now and flew towards him.

His eyes widened and he quickly ran towards the city again but the thing is... I was not just gonna leave him like that. I flew after him and when he turned around a corner I folowed but was pushed against the wall with water and he froze it to think that I was stuck.

It is kinda funny that he thinks that this is gonna stop me.. let's just play a long for a bit..

He walked up to me and went to stand infront of me. His hand grabbed my chin.

'You're such an emotional train wreck.' He said with a stern tone.

'And you are such a weakling.' I scolded and felt the ice melt because my skin was getting warmer. I focussed on the warmth and felt my skin getting hotter and before I could realize it my skin caught on fire.

But the weirdest thing is that my skin wasn't burning.. it felt like I was welcoming my true self and it felt amazing. I didn't realize that I was floating a bit above ground until I looked down to meet Amon's eyes.

If I didn't saw it clearly I would say that I was going crazy but I definitly saw fear in his eyes and to be honest.. I liked to see him fear for his life.

He slowly walked a bit further away from me when I landed on the ground.

'I told you not to hurt my bestfriend again or you would regret it.' I said in a serious tone.

I open one hand and a flame immediatly grows. A small smile appears on my face when my eyes met the fire and I turn my gaze back on Amon.

He began to say something but it was already to late because the fire was send his way. He nearly dodged it and ran of after. I was not gonna let him escape and ran after him.

He went to the left and then to the right and again to the right until there was a dead end. My smirk grew wider and I playfully played with the fire from one hand to the other hand.

I send two flames his way and one hit his arm and the other one was dodged. I quickly slammed my feet against the ground and bended the wall behind him making it go all the way around him.

A small chuckle left my mouth. His eyes relaxed a bit when he saw that I was still playing with him and not really fighting him to end his life. I begin to feel a little dizzy but shrugged it away immediatly hoping that Amon hasn't seen it.

I walked up to him flames in my hands again but the flames slowly subsided and I almost fell to the ground. A small chuckle was heard from Amon.

'Looks like you used all of your energy.' Said Amon in a quite relieving tone.

The fire on my skin subsided too until it was all gone.. but I was not done yet with Amon. I promised that he would regret it I can't just stop now!

I slowly rose up again from the ground and looked at him. My eyes were still red with flames so I still got some energy left. Some footsteps were heard on the roof making me look up.

The equalist...

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hello there!! Thank you all so much for almost 5,5k reads! I couldn't have come so far without you all :)

Also sorry that the story is not that long but I just wanted a good ending to begin a new chapter with!

Cya in the next chapter!

▪︎ This chapter has 1380 words.