"Chapter 31"

Alright so it took awhile but that's mainly because I have been busy. One thing that I had been busy with is taking tests and finally graduating as well!

I hope you all still read this story and be sure to vote if you like this chapter! Have fun reading Chapter 31!! <3

_____________________

The sun came up but it didn't matter to me.. I didn't sleep at all I just couldn't.. not having Meeko by my side is breaking me.

I'm gonna do everything I can to get him back.. even if it means that I will look like a traitor.
They will understand.. right?

I sighed and stepped out of bed. Losing my bending seemed like nothing because Meeko was my everything. I didn't tell anyone about me losing my bending but I think they will find out sooner or later.

My closet was full of washed clothes and I took the smell in. I grabbed some and closed it again.

"Come on Ayira.. you can do this. You'll get Meeko back." I said to myself and took a deep breath before I opened my door and went downstairs.

Time skip to the night because nothing special happend >>>>

It was almost time for the finals and the fire ferrets were almost up. I knew that it wouldn't matter at all because Amon will crash the party.. and I couldn't say anything about it.

While Bolin was giving Pabu some confidence boost I was talking with Korra.

"I'm sure you guys will win." I tried to sound convincing.

"Thanks for the confidence boost Ayira! But I think we really are gonna win indeed."

Applause was heard just like the cheers that went all around in the arena.

"Introducing the challengers, the future industries fire ferrets!"

"Goodluck guys!" I cheered while they were being send off to the platform.

Now I was all alone again and I felt terrible.. the worst thing was that they didn't even realized that I felt horrible.

Did they even care about me or... was Amon right?

A loud applause and cheers were heard. It went quite when Pabu had to do his stunt which he definitly nailed.

"And their opponents the three-time defending champions, The white falls Wolf-Bats!"

Louder cheers and applause were heard and I grunted from frustration. Ofcourse Tahno had to put on a show I bet you that he's gonna play dirty and not by the rules because that's how he is and always will be.

"The champs and challengers face off at the center line. And here we go!"

[Bell rings]

"Tahno tries to clean the avatar's clock with some dirty water-boxing."

That son of a...

"Ming shakes off Mako's attack and returns the favor."

"COME ON GUYS!!!" I yelled while getting annoyed already from how the other team fights.

[Buzzer buzzes]

"Shaozu gets fancy but Bolin ricochets a disk off the ropes and says 'No, thank you, sir!' "

"WHOOHOO GOODJOB BOLIN!!" I cheered. I was not the only one that cheered most of the people watching were too.

"The waterbenders slug it out, looking evenly matched. Tahno gets a little too worked up and unleashes a deluge on Bolin that will certainly elicit a foul!"