18

third person.
3 months later.

Arabella was lying on their bed while Daniel layed his head on her stomach. she played with his hair while he was on his phone, doing things they both understood. but they were sat in silence, which they were both so used to by now.

his phone began to ring. he looked at the screen before putting the phone to his ear. after a few seconds, he placed it to his ear, greeting them with a 'hello'.

"no" Daniel said. "we're not doing anything today"

Arabella rolled her eyes, her head falling back into the pillows. "yeah, we'd love to"

"six?" Daniel questioned. "great, we'll be over at six"

the call ended, leading Arabella to groan in annoyance. in all honesty, she wanted a quiet night in with her boyfriend.

"where are we going?" Arabella asked. "who are we seeing?"

"my mom" Daniel answered, making Arabella's eyes widened. "Bella-"

"i'm too scared!" she claimed, Daniel sitting up and looking at her. "i can't"

"it's been three months" Daniel pleaded. "she really wants to meet you"

"i told you i'm not good with parents" Arabella said in a quiet tone. "i'm not good with my own parents, how can i be good with my boyfriends parents?"

"it'll be fine" Daniel claimed. "it's only gonna be my parents and us"

seaveydaniel's instagram story

third person.

"Daniel, i'm scared" Arabella whispered as the couple stood walked up the front lawn of his family's house.

"it'll be fine" Daniel reassured, squeezing her hand gently. the pair walked into the house, Arabella shaking with fear.

Anna, who wasn't meant to be there, came into the room, greeting them with a friendly smile. "mom knew you guys would be late" Anna joked.

"dinners almost ready" Anna added, walking off into the other room. Arabella looked over at Daniel with her eyes wide.

"you said-"

"i know what i said" Daniel said, taking off his shoes. "i didn't know she'd be here"

after removing their shoes, the pair walked into the kitchen-diner seeing all of Daniel's sibling and his parents.

"you must be Arabella" his mom began, making his way over to them both. "i'm Keri, it's so nice to finally meet you!"

Keri pulled Arabella into a hug, Daniel's hand falling from hers. she hugged her back, trying to ignore the nerves. "it's nice to meet you too"

"i'm so sorry he kept you hidden away!" Keri apologied on behalf of Daniel. "he told me you were the most beautiful girl in the world"

"Mom" Daniel stopped her.

"don't be modest, dear" she said towards Daniel. "we're having carbonara for dinner, i hope that's okay"

"carbonaras pefect" Arabella said with a smile.

"Daniel tells us you work in the music industry too?" Jeff questioned, everyone eating their food quietly.

"yes" Arabella began. "although i'm a solo artist"

"and my fan base is definitely no where near as big as Daniels" Arabella added, trying her best not to over-do it.

"have you ever been on tour, Arabella?" Tyler asked.

"yes" Arabella replied. "twice"

"we actually started to write a song together" Daniel added. "but we just never got it finished"

"you should finish it" Anna suggested. "sing it with the boys"

"like a collaboration" Christian added.

dinner with Daniel's parents finished after an hour and a bit of getting to know each other. Arabella enjoyed dinner more than she thought she would.

she's never been good with families since her mom left her and her dad. along with Arabella's older brother, Connor, passing away from a car accident not too long ago.

Arabella felt loved and wanted in this family, where at home she never felt that with anyone.

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
reminder to drink water today <3