"Chapter 33"

Hi there lovelies!

Well..well.. well it has been awhile hasn't it? I want you all to know that I just needed a break from writting Avatar.. because I really didn't have any idea of what to write next.

I could've made a crappy ending right now but I'm not giving up on this book. There are too many people reading it and I will not let you down :)

Thank you all for the 37k reads! Like thank you so much!! You guys are literally amazing. I already have gotten some messages of people waiting for this book to continue so I won't let you wait any longer.

Guys.. here is Chapter 33.

•~~~~~~~~~•

It was the next day and I was making my way towards Amon's office and
as I made my way into Amon's office I was met by him and his loyal moustache man who were obviously in a conversation. They both turned my way when I closed the door behind me.

"We're busy." The moustache man snarled.

"I don't care. Amon will have to make some time." I glared towards his loyal minion.

"I-" He began but was interupted by Amon himself.

"What is it that you want?" Amon asked while staring at me with a stern look in his eyes.

"I want to leave this building and go out for a bit. Meeko needs a stroll." I folded my arms together while waiting for what he had to say.

"You will see Meeko when you've done your job.. but you have permission to leave for two hours."

"That's not fair you told me you would let me see Meeko." I snarled while walking in a fast pace towards his desk.

"Did I?" He said with a grin.

"Yes. you. did."

"Can't seem to remember. Now get out before I decide to not let you go out of my sight." He said with a stern tone while I gave him a glare in return but turned around right after to leave his office.

While I made my way out of his office I left the door open and walked through the hallway. After some seconds I heard his door being shut hardly and a small grin appeared on my face.

It took some time before I knew where the exit was but when I found it I let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally."

A clear blue sky was the first thing that had caught my attention while the second thing was the location were I was.

The base was pretty close to the city and it wouldn't take long to get to the core of the city.

As I finally made it to the city my eyes immediatly caught Tahno walking through the city, he looked horrible.. I jumped off the building that I stood on and ran his way.

"Tahno!" I yelled and he quickly turned his gaze my way.

"Ayira? What?.. How?" He asked with confusion while a hint of suprise was planted on his face.

"What?" I asked his way.

"I thought Amon had kidnapped you.. I thought you were gone?"

"I'm a survivor, Tahno.. I thought you knew that by now." A slight smile made its way on my face.

"I'm glad you're safe.." He said with a weak voice.

"Tahno.. how are you? You know after him taking your bending away.." I mumbled.

"Couldn't be better.." He lied as he faked a smile.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't stop him from taking your bending."