𝐭𝐰𝐨.

Revna's POV:

"You know, I'm pretty proud of our house." Peter said around a mouthful of chocolate chip cookies, talking about the large house he and I made in Minecraft.

I chuckled, "it is pretty nice. this game is pretty relaxing."

"Mhm." Peter hummed, swallowing the food in his mouth, "Maybe we can go so far and even slay the enderdragon."

"The ender what now?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"It's a dragon that's in the end. And to get to the end you have to find the portal and add a bunch of ender eyes."

"What do you get when you slay it?" I asked.

"A bunch of xp and a cool dragon egg to display." Peter grinned, "I've never had the chance to defeat him, but I'm pretty confident In our abilities."

"Speaking of confident, nice bruise you got." I said, gesturing towards the somewhat faded bruise he had under his eye.

Peter frowned, "Yeah, Flash doesn't really like me. Sometimes I wish I could kick his ass but I know that wouldn't be right."

I shrugged, "So kick his ass without using your powers. Hell, if you did it right you could use your powers and nobody would know."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," I started, setting down the PlayStation controller, "you can duck, dodge and weave all you want, just maybe get hit a few times but when you strike, hit him hard. Come on, I'll give you a lesson."

Peter let out a little giggle that sounded more like a squeak of happiness, "I get a lesson from Revna Liv?!"

I snorted, shaking my head, "Yes Parker, now come on."

Peter shot up from the couch, almost spilling the entire pack of cookies that had been on his lap. I just looked at him while he gave me a sheepish smile before setting the cookies on the table.

He followed me down to the basement where Nick Fury generously set us up with some training equipment. There even seemed to be a few gifts from Stark down here too, but I know that was probably more so Natalia's benefit.

"Alright Parker," I said, standing in front of him, "Hit me."

His eyes widened, "y-you sure?"

I nodded, "I'll be fine. just hit me."

Peter nodded, his Adam's apple bobbing as he gulped, before he cocked his fist back and went to punch me. I grabbed his fist and with my other hand, punched him in the gut. The boy groaned and wheezed as he doubled over, holding his hand up.

"Give me a minute." He wheezed.

"You okay?" I said, biting my inner cheek to try not to laugh.

Peter nodded, standing up and releasing a breath, "I wasn't ready that time."

"Are you ready now?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

The brunette boy nodded, "I was born ready."

I laughed, shaking my head at him, "hit me again."

Peter and I spared for hours, both of us throwing punches, getting hit and then laughing it off. I gave Peter a couple pointers, making sure he knew how to defend himself without having to rely too much on his powers.

"Well what's going on down here?" Nat asked, standing in view with Wanda and Carol by her side.

Peter grinned, Nat smiling at me as Peter ran over to her, "Aunty Nat!"