Episode 1 - Hot For Teacher

WARNING: SUGGESTIVE CONTENT

        ~

I let go of Lloyd's hand and slide off the back of the Dragon, which disappears from underneath my brother, leaving him to fall flat on his butt. I don't pay attention to him, however, as I sprint as fast as I can into Kai's open arms. He lifts me into the air, swinging me in circles, prompting squeals of joy to escape my lips. When he finally puts me down, he kisses me passionately: A long awaited blissful kiss. Only Lloyd's cough of annoyance has the power to break us apart.

"You done now?" He asks.

"It's good to see you two, Lloyd," Kai says, reaching to pull my brother into a hug.

Lloyd shimmies away, saying, "No, no, no. I've had enough of group hugs."

"Oh, come on, Lloyd, quit being a party pooper," says Cole. I break away from Kai to hug one of my best friends.

"Where's Jay and Zane?" I ask.

"Inside baking a cake," Kai says. "Happy belated birthday, by the way."

"Thank you," I say, pressing another, delicate kiss to his lips.

"Gosh, I forgot how PDA you two were," Cole says, cringing away from us.

"Tell me about it," Lloyd grumbles.

With an unusually cheery laugh, I follow them inside. It's been about five months since we defeated the Overlord and Ninjago has experienced nothing but peace. Because of this, Uncle Wu opened up a school that the Ninja have been teaching at. Lloyd and I would help out too, but we're too busy touring all of Ninjago. Now that we've officially become the First Spinjitzu Master, we're kind of famous.

But being famous has its downfalls. For instance, Lloyd and I hardly ever get to see the Ninja anymore. This is our first time visiting in three months.

"Tasha, Lloyd, welcome," Uncle says, hugging us both.

"It's great to see you again, Sensei," Lloyd replies.

"I'm glad you two finally found time in your schedule to visit," Uncle says.

"We are too, but we unfortunately cant stay long," Lloyd says.

"How long?" Kai asks.

"Doesn't matter," I say quickly. "Lets just enjoy the time we do have."

Kai glances at me skeptically, but I ignore him and continue to the kitchen.

"Tasha!" Nya squeals, running up to greet me.

I hug her tightly, laughing at her reaction.

"Happy Birthday!" Jay shouts, joining our hug.

"Thank you, Jay," I say.

"How does it feel to be sixteen?" Nya asks as we separate.

"Honestly, it doesn't feel any different."

"I hope you like chocolate cake, because that is what we made," Zane says.

"Chocolate cake is perfect, thank you."

"You guys are spoiling her too much," Lloyd grumbles. "Her Birthday was a month ago."

"Oh shut up. You're just salty that we aren't the same age anymore," I say, placing my hands on my hips mockingly.

"What will we be having for dinner?" Lloyd asks, changing the subject.

"I assumed we'd just be ordering pizza, seeing that we spent most of the day baking a cake," Zane says.