Last Chance

Luke came out of a portal and turned to the teachers. "I think you should let Bakugo back into the Hero Course" he said.

"What?!" said the teachers and Bakugo.

"You were the one who wanted him expelled in the first place! Now you suddenly want him back in the Hero Course?!" said Aizawa.

"That was before I saw Heroes Rising" said Luke.

"Saw what?" said Izuku.

"It was a movie about your adventure on Nabu Island. Which reminds me" said Luke as he snapped his fingers.

Suddenly, a portal opened up and out came Katsuma, Mahoro, and their Dad.

"Katsuma!" said Izuku getting up.

"Mr. Deku!" said Katsuma.

"Mahoro!" said Bakugo.

"Mr. Bakugo!" said Mahoro.

Izuku ran over and hugged Katsuma, while Bakugo ran over and hugged Mahoro.

"Hey everyone" said Katsuma and Mahoro's Dad.

"Mr. Bakugo we heard you got expelled. What happened?" asked Mahoro.

"It's... it's complicated, kid" said Bakugo.

"Why did you bring them here, Luke?" asked Ochako.

"I saw how in the movie Katsuma looked up to Izuku as his hero, and Mahoro looked up to Bakugo as her's, and I thought she deserved to see Bakugo become an official pro hero for her to look up to" said Luke.

"Alright fine. Bakugo you're welcome to come back to Class 1-A. But this is your last chance, got that? If you bully Midoriya, or anyone else one more time, then you're out for good. Understood?" said Nezu.

"Yes. Thank you sir" said Bakugo.

"Alright. Katsuma, Mahoro, you two and your Dad take a seat and we'll start the next universe. I invited them to watch Deku-Verse too" said Luke to the audience.

After that Katsuma, Mahoro, and their Dad took their seats.

"Hi! I'm Eri!" said Eri to Katsuma and Mahoro.

"Hi. I'm Kota" said Kota to them both.

"Nice to meet you both!" said Katsuma and Mahoro.

"On with the Deku-Verse!" said Luke.

Before you say anything. No, I did not do this because you Bakugo fans wanted me too, I did it because I wanted too after watching Heroes Rising. So I didn't do it for you people, I did it for myself. Thx for reading.