12

I had just gotten done with a fight. I slowly got out of the ring. I didn't realize Ryan was in the crowd. I didn't really care. I was happy. Today was my birthday.

I was about to go up to one of my friends when suddenly someone dragged me away from everything. I didn't say or do anything. I knew who it was the moment they touched my arm. The ring gave it away.

He pulled me into his office and locked the door. He shoved me and I landed on the ground. I was scared.

"You go against my rules? You go against my orders?" He says coldly. I look at him.

"I didn't mean to, Ryan." I say softly, trying to not anger him more. He has an evil glint in his eyes.

"BULLSHIT!" He roared. He started walking towards me. I scoot backwards until my back hits the wall. He smirks. "I'm gonna make you wish you didn't go against my rules."

The next thing I knew was him slapping me. Punch after punch. Kick after kick. Everything was in pain. I didn't cry out or anything. I knew I would be in more trouble if I did. I endured the pain. He soon stopped when something caught his stares.

"Why are you bleeding?" He asked worried. I looked at him confused until I looked down and saw blood running down my legs.

"I don't know why. It hurts, Ryan." I say scared. He quickly comes over, his demeanor changing. He picks me up and we go to his hospital. I went in and out of consciousness.

I quickly jolt up, my heart racing and sweat lacing my forehead. My breathing was ragged. I calm my breathing so I don't have a panic attack. After a while, I grab my phone and check the time. I saw it was around 4 and I smiled. At least I got more than two hours of sleep.

I get up and make my way down the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Darius and Dante up. They saw me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you up so early?" Dante asks.

"Nightmare." I say truthfully. I didn't look at them when I said it. I didn't need to feel their pity.

I go into the pantry and look at all the ingredients. I pull out pancake mix and oil. I go back out into the kitchen and sit the stuff on the counter. I go into the fridge and grab the eggs, bacon and sausage. I put that onto the counter.

"Are you making breakfast? You do realize Marcus does that." Darius says. I roll my eyes.

"I'm bored and I'm hungry. Plus, I'm in the mood for pancakes and eggs." I say happily.

I grab the pan and start cooking breakfast.

After a few hours of cooking, everybody who was still asleep walked into the kitchen. Dante and Darius stayed at the counter so if anything happened, they could take control of the situation. Nothing got out of hand so far.

"What's that good smell?" Leo asks coming into the kitchen. He looked at me and at all of the food on the plates. He smiled. "When's breakfast? Can I eat now?"

"Go into the dining room and sit. We'll bring it out in a few." I say softly. He nodded and went into the dining room. After a few more minutes, I finish up breakfast. I look at Dante and Darius. "Can you bring the plates into the dining room? I don't feel like carrying them."

They get up and carry the food into the dining room. I follow shortly after with the rest of the plates. I sit them down and go over to my seat next to Adrian and Marcus.

"You do realize I make breakfast in the morning, right?" Marcus asked quietly. I looked at him and nodded.

"I was bored and hungry. Plus I didn't want to wake you up so I made breakfast." I say softly. He nodded and kissed my forehead. Everybody started eating.