•CHAPTER 33•

"Merry Christmas love"

---

"Come on Amora we need to go down their!"

Amora stood by the window watching hundred of guest, friends and extended family members walk their way towards the enlarge glass door and towards the dinning room, which was decorated with white and blue decorated for Christmas.

Among then thousand of guest outside she noticed some of her Beauxbaton friends that didn't get invited to Hogwarts this year.

"Come on!" Norah dragged her by the arm out of the room, the three cousins made their way down the elegant stair case.

Fleur and Amora greeted family and old friends as they made their way towards the dinning room, the patio doors where open to the back yard, which had circle tables with white cloth over them and a makeshift dance floor under a gazebo.

"Amora it's good to see you!" A middle age women exclaimed, her other aunty Shelly.

"How are you shell," Amora smiled.

"Good, you've grown up so much since I was seen you!" She glistened, pinching Amora cheeks.

Amora laugh and removed herself from her compassionate aunts grasp.

"Dear do you know where your mother is, we need to catch up I haven't seen her in months," aunt Shelly exclaimed, holding a glass of white gin in the hand.

"I think she's outside."

"Thanks you dear!" She yelled walking towards the patio doors that led to the outside. Amora look at her aunt for a couple of seconds, just wondering where she got her out going attitude from, she guest it she more out their because of the drink in her hand.

"Look who it is!"

Amora turned to spot a crowd of teens in the corner of the room, most of them attended Beauxbatons and some are family friends.

"Hey guys!" Amora smiled fulling each of them into a quick hug.

"How is over their? Is it big? How are the people? Lessons? Boys?" One of the older girl asked quickly.

"Wow! Ali one question at a time!" Amora laughed causing the other around her too.

"It's big but not as big as Beauxbaton, and yes the people are nice. Well most of them. Lessons are fine. And some of the boy are cute," Amora explained.