Prologue: UA High

A/N: This is the first and last time I write this for this story. I don't own My Hero Academia or its characters, I also don't own any of the pictures in this story or on the cover. If you see a picture that's yours and you don't want it on this story, message me and I'll take it down.

~1st Person: Ochako Uraraka~

I sat on the couch in my small, run-down apartment after recently getting off of a shift of hero work. I live in Hosu city and work as a small-time pro hero 8 hours a day. For the other 16, I drown myself in cheesy romantic dramas, wine, and sleep. My name is Ochako Uraraka and my life... is shit.

As I contemplated my horrible life decisions, I turned on the news. On the screen were a young-looking news reporter and a familiar green-haired cinnamon roll. The news reporter started to speak to the at-home audiences.

"I am standing here today with Japan's newest #1 hero, Deku. Deku how did you get to become so powerful and with so many different quirks?"

Deku scratched the back of his head. "W-Well I guess it's because when I was a young boy, I was diagnosed as quirkless, and because of that, I was bullied for almost 10 years of my childhood. I eventually got tired of the bullying and decided that I needed it to stop. So, I trained my body for many months to get stronger. Strong enough that I could protect myself and anyone in need of saving..."

The News Reporter interrupted the hero, "So, you were quirkless?!" she exclaimed, quite surprised.

"N-No, I just thought I was. Eventually, my quirk manifested only because I was able to handle it without my arms and legs shooting off." Deku laughed.

"Wow, so your quirk is so strong that it didn't manifest until you were strong enough to use it?" the reporter asked.

"Y-Yes I believe so," Deku answered.

"And how do you explain your other quirks, like Black Whip and Float?"

"While going to school at UA, I continued to grow stronger to the point where my other quirks started to manifest depending on my strength level at the time." He said.

"And there you have it, folks. More on the mysterious quirks that our Number #1 hero possesses."

I shut off the TV and cried. Once again, I saw my first and only love happy. How could he be after what I did to him 7 years ago at UA? I cried so much that I fell asleep right there on the couch.

Why was I so stupid? How could I have hurt Izuku so bad?

{Flashback}

It was our second year at UA and I finally worked up the courage to ask out my best friend and crush, Izuku Midoriya. While the class was sitting in our dorm common room, I grabbed Izuku by the arm and pulled him outside, away from prying eyes.

"DEKU! I've wanted to tell you for a long now but I-I like you." I started softly with closed eyes. "I've had a crush on you ever since the USJ incident last year!"

*Thump*

I opened my eyes and saw my crush passed out, but smiling and blushing.

Uh oh. I activated my quirk on him and carried him into the dorm.

"Whoa!! Uraraka, did you kill Midoribro?" Kirishima yelled, being the first one to notice Izuku in my arms. Everyone in the class looked at me.

"W-What? No, I just... uh... I..." The class stared at me "IFINALLYCONFESSEDTOHIMOK!?!?!?" I screamed.

Everyone in the class smiled and congratulated me, except for Iida, who frowned and walked out of the room. That's weird. I thought he would be the first to congratulate me.