TRACK 12.

***Because my lips froze up, I couldn't tell you the words.***

NO ONE'S POV

How could she possibly tell her 6-year-old daughter the tragic story she and Jeongyeon had? How could she explain that their childhood forced them to grow apart? Besides, it's not the kind of story she should be telling a 6-year-old girl.

Mina held her daughter's hand and thought of the simplest way to explain it without lying to her.

MN : "Well, Jeongyeon moved away and when she came back, it's a little too late."

Mio cries in her mother's embrace. She wasn't even sure why she was upset but Mina understand. Mio is still a child and hiding something that was just in front of her eyes was breaking.

MN : "Ka-san is sorry. I should've told you sooner."

The little girl hugs her mom tighter.

MI : "I want to talk to her." She boldly said.

And of course, Mina will be surprised she doesn't even know what's there to talk about, especially between Mio and Jeongyeon. But if it's something that will make the little girl feel better, she'll do it.

MN : "Arraso, if you really want to then I'll invite her for dinner tomorrow. For now, let's get you washed up."

MI : "Aniyo. I want to talk to her alone."

Sometimes it really gets Mina wondering how straightforward her 6-year-old, again, 6-year-old daughter is.

But what could she do? Her daughter is just like her the girl wouldn't take no for an answer. So after washing Mio, Mina went next door to bring Jeongyeon a soup and to ask her what the little Myoui wanted.

*DOORBELL RINGING*

JY : "Oh annyeong, everything okay?" The girl seems to just got out of the shower and was still drying her hair with a towel.

MN : "Yes, I just came to give you this." She said handing the soft tofu. "And to thank you for calling me right away."

JY : "That's part of my job Mina, she's my student left alone the daughter of my best friend. It's my duty to make sure she arrives home safe. Do you want to come in? It's a little bit messy since I didn't have time to clean since I moved in..."

MN : "Gwenchana, I'm not staying that long. I left Mio on her own, I just wanted to hand you that."

Jeongyeon didn't say another word, she just put the soup on the nearest table and wore her slippers.

JY : "Thank you, I'll make sure to finish it to the bottom."

MN : "Haha dork, you don't really have to."

JY : "A-N-I-Y-O I know I'll finish it. Off you go, it's a little dark outside I'll walk you back."

MN : "I should be fine on my own."

JY : "Haha still the Ms. Independent, I see. Then how about I watch from here until you get inside?"

 Then how about I watch from here until you get inside?"