Chapter 20

*Blair's POV*

I had regretted coming with him back to the packhouse, even letting him back in. I needed more time. I could still feel his hand against my cheek even though it had happened yesterday. Not only that but we were running side by side. 

I hate that I can't be as strong as I used to be with him. I despise everything this bond has brought my way. The showing of emotion, the crying, the sickness I've been starting to get even though I'm sure he didn't cause that. It's still his fault. 

Once were there Mark points to a tree with his head signaling that there are clothes behind there. I run over and change quickly ready to get this over with so I can go practice my spells alone. 

I pick up my backpack and make my way towards the door to be stopped by Mark. 

"What?" I ask him. He gives me a sad smile in response and opens the front door. I gasp as I look around the room and am immediately met with the fresh scent of roses. Not only that but actual rose petals scattered across the floor leading up to the bedroom. Chocolate covered strawberries are on the counters along with other various snacks. 

"Did you do this?" I ask him on the verge of tears yet once again folks. 

"Yes, Blair I am so so sorry for everything I've done," He says. I cry as I run into his arms. He rubs my back soothingly and lets me go. I don't need any more time, Mark is everything I need. 

I get out of his arms and follow the rose path upstairs to the bathroom. I see the bath full of bubbles with rose petals and candles around the edges. I eagerly go run to find Mark to see him looking for something in the fridge. 

"Thank you thank you thank you! I love you," I tell him before pulling him back and into a kiss. We stay like that for a few minutes fighting for dominance until he breaks it apart. 

"Go to your bath before it gets cold. I'll bring you some pickles, strawberries, and popcorn." He says listing all my favorite foods, but for some reason, the mentioning of pickles makes me nauseous. I don't say anything but nod and make my way to the tub. 

I strip off my clothes and go into the tub. Not even minutes later I start to hear Mark's footsteps. He enters the bathroom with all the food on a plate. I clap my hands in excitement,

"Your coming in too right?" I ask him with a big smile on my face.

"If you want me too" 

"Then hurry up before it gets cold!" I shout at him. I grab the food and place it on one side of the tub. I look over each food and finally land on the pickles again. The smell makes its way into my nose and at this point, I can't stop myself. I run out of the tub as fast as I can and empty the few apples I had eaten into the tub. 

Mark runs into the bathroom the second he hears me and starts rubbing my back in circles.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? Blair?" He asks repeatedly while I finish throwing up. How does he expect me to talk when I'm emptying my stomach over here? Idiot.

Once I finish I wipe my mouth with a towel and get up from the floor. I flush the toilet and sit on top of it. 

"I have no clue why but those pickles made me throw up." 

"Did you even eat any? The plate looks full" He asks.

"No I didn't but the smell..can you take them downstairs please?" He nods his head and leaves with the pickles in his hand. I get up and go to the sink to brush my teeth. Maybe it's because I barely ate anything. 

"Mark! Can you get me a slice of pizza please!" I yell to him while getting back in. In less than ten minutes he comes back up with a plate full of pizza. He hands it to me and strips of his clothes coming into the tub as well. 

"You okay now?" He asks me. 

"Yea, it was probably because I didn't eat anything maybe a bug?"

"Yea let's just hope it's nothing serious." 

"Mhm," I say eating the pizza and resting on his chest. I close my eyes enjoying the presence of my two loves. 

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you guys!