꧁16꧂

"Hey Reg

"Hey Reg." Sirius called for his little brother as he passed him in the corridor when they were on their way to class. "I would hate to ask this but do you know a girl who can ball room dance?" He confessed which made Regulus. crosses his arms and scowl at the boy.

"Why?" He asked with an eyebrow raised, watching as Sirius answered, his words almost sounding forced and reluctant. "Peter needs practice for the ball and wants to impress a girl. For some reason he refuses to dance with me and I know any girls who actually know how to ballroom dance." He answered, looking at a couple of students who passed by then his brother.

"I can ask someone." He replied, his scowl softening as he walked away, patting his older brother's shoulder as he passed.

"So you said exactly what I taught you?" Remus asked Sirius as he flicked through his book, a blanket over him as he sat by the fire they had just lit. "Exactly but I might of changed a bit."

Remus closed his book and looked at the boy, tapping his fingers as he got impatient when Sirius didn't reply. "Sirius?" He asked, watching as he pretended not to hear and instead look around the room. "Sirius!" He shouted in a stern and firm voice which caught the dark haired boy's attention.

"I changed some words so I wasn't particularly asking for Leta but any girl he knew who could dance." He said, twiddling his thumbs as Remus put his book down and got closer. "And it was Peter who needed help, not James." He added quietly which made Remus stand up and grabbed Sirius's shirt and pull him up.

"Why would you do that. You know how much James wants to impress Lily and no offence to Peter, but no one would want to help him." Remus spoke, taking a deep breath and loud sigh before loosening his grip of the smirking boy.

Sirius then rested his elbows on Remus's shoulders and kissed him, putting the boy off, his eyes widening in shock before closing the tightly and melting into the kiss.

He didn't know what it was but it was something about that smokey but sweet smell of Sirius that intoxicated him. His smirk and those leather jacket he wore daily made Remus weak and Sirius often flirted with him but Remus thought nothing of it, it was just his nature.

When they finally released from the kiss, Remus's cheeks went a bright scarlet as they looked each other in the eyes then glancing down at each other's lips. Sirius then grabbed Remus and pulled him down onto the chair with him were the continued to make out.

Regulus went to every single girl he knew he could dance, from every house, at at first they agreed until he said Peter's name which made them back out. That left one person left, who Regulus didn't want to ask because she had gotten in trouble with them before, Leta.

"Leta." Regulus knocked on Leta's open door were she sat on her bed, flicking through a potions book. She looked up from her book, smiling as she swung her legs off her bed and getting up. "I need to ask you for a favour." He said, sitting down on her bed where she just got up from.

Leta made her way to her owl's cage who squawked inside, flapping its wings to get out. "I let you out like 10 minutes ago." She complained, talking to the owl whose dark eyes stared into hers as she unlocked the cage, letting him hop onto her fingers were she let him fly around.

Leta had gotten that owl in her third year after her cat ate someone rat had to been send home, so her she got another pet for Hogwarts. She picked out the coolest owl her 13-year-old sled could find which was a black-banned owl.

Her owl,Ammon or Am, was fully black along with its eyes with bright yellow claws and beak. At the time she thought she was so cool, in reality she picked the most nosiest, dramatic bird she could of picked from the shop. It wasn't that type of bird but the bird itself.

Leta sat down beside the boy, watching as Ammon flew around the room, knocking different books off her desk and table and onto the floor. "I can't decide who is more of a diva. You or Am." Regulus chuckled, watching as Leta heaved herself up and picked up the books he had pushed onto the floor, the bird lurking around with a face if satisfaction.

"Anyway, I need you to help Peter Pettigrew ball dance. Apparently he wants to impress a girl and everyone else rejected so that leaves you." Leta spun around, a face of offence on her face.

"And I'm at the bottom of your list?" She asked, wiping the front cover of a book before putting it back on her desk, scowling at her owl before walking back to her bed. "You remember the floating Potter incident in the library. You were in detention days afterwards." Regulus said, trying to get his point across they clearly provoked something in her to snap.

"Come on, please. This is the first time Sirius had properly spoken to me since the year started." Regulus pleaded, cupping her hands in his as he put on his puppy-dog eyes.

"I feel sorry for Peter so I'll help him." She said which made Regulus fist bumped the air and wrap his arms around her which Leta did back until they were almost suffocating each other with hugs.