♡ 13 ♡

When I saw the person in front of me I immediately pulled him by his arm on my lap hugging life out of him.

Baby, I missed you so much. - Jk said.
Kookie, we saw each other in the school. - He said and giggled.

I missed you anyway Tae. - Jk said and pulled him more closer.

( Imagine that Jungkook hugged Tae here and that Tae is sitting on Jungkook's lap)

[A/N POV. of course it is Tae hihihi. Just Tae calls him Kookie. They have so special connection, Jk missed him and now Tae is on his lap uwu.
JK: Author shut up and continue the story.
TH: Yeah, tell them what happend then.
A/N: Fine, fine you two 🙄]

Tae is hugging Jungkook back but then suddenly Jungkook stood up with Tae in his arms.

Kook what are you doing?? - Tae asked Kook.
Mom and mom, we will leave you alone. Bye. - Jk said and then rushed to his room with blushing Tae in his arms.

What the hell just happened?? - Mrs. Kim asked.
My son is so whipped for your son. - Mrs. Jeon said.
Same for mine son too. - Mrs. Kim said and smiled.

They are so adorable. I can't wait to see their wedding. - Mrs. Jeon said.
Me too. - Mrs. Kim said and then they left in the living room to talk of course about Taekook wedding.

[A/N POV. okay I know, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon you two are happy for your sons but they are still so young for marriage.
MRS. KIM: Did we asked you??
MRS. JEON: Please leave from here.
A/N: Fine. (Nobody don't love author 😭😭)]

•°•

JUNGKOOK ROOM - TAEHYUNG POV. -

Kook and me just came in the room. He closed and locked the door, I was looking confused why he locked the door but whatever.

Just as I thought that we will sit down on the bed, Kook pinned me on the door and pressed his lips hungrily on mine.

I kissed him back with same passion but with that kiss I need a lot of air. I tapped his chest signaling him that I need the air. He broke the kiss and looked at me while I was breathing deeply.

W-what was t-that for??? - I asked.
I missed you so much. I can't resist your lips. - He said.

[A/N POV. okey, that kiss was hot. 🥵]

I missed you too Kookie. - I said and hugged him but yeah I still was pinned on the door and my back slowly started to hurts.

Umm Kookie, can we sat down on the bed?? My back is hurts me from the door. - I said.

Of course baby. We don't need to just sat down on the bed, we can lie down, it will be more much better. - He said and then we left and sat down on the bed.