❝ 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ❞

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐯 𝑎𝑠 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐇𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍

❛She was the true diamond of the sea, hidden beneath her sarcastic and unladylike behaviour

❛She was the true diamond of the sea, hidden beneath her sarcastic and unladylike behaviour.❜

Lady Adeline Dahlia Carrington, a very well known woman in the city of London

Lady Adeline Dahlia Carrington, a very well known woman in the city of London. The only daughter of Lord Richard Carrington. A very wealthy and famous man.

Her mother died only three years ago, but Madeline Dahlia Carrington was just as extraordinary as her daughter. The two were practically the same person. 

Adeline was the smartest girl in London, with a heart made of pure gold.

Her education meant the world to her, and she dreamed that one day she would not only find true love but also find a job in the area of engineering, a gift she learnt from her grandfather on her mother's side.

The wonderful but different girl didn't feel as though she had a place in London's society and so she stuck to her books, and began to learn that she didn't care about what anyone else thought of her. Perhaps it was why she became such good friends with Simon Basset the Duke of Hastings. They both had no interest in the people that trailed after them and had both lost their mother's, something they found they could lean on each other for. The difference was, Adeline's father loved his daughter like the sun loved the earth. 

When social season begins Adeline's brother arrives home from America and instantly requires that his sister must join in on the ridiculous idea the rich invented to wed off girls from high class families to wealthy men from more high class families. Adeline found it all absurd. Social Season could kiss her ass. 

Her brother had always fit in with society, having found his wife when he was Twenty and was married weeks after meeting her.

Louise Carrington. 

She and Adeline didn't get along. Mainly because Adeline could see that neither Louise nor her brother, Sebastian, loved each other. And she always believed that people should marry for love. 

It wasn't her only reason for disliking the newest addition to their family.

Louise made it her mission to show Adeline who the most important female was in Sebastian's life, knowing how close the two had been. In fact it was her idea that she and Sebastian move to America. 

But this story is how the girl who refused to marry, and instead chose to tease and flirt, finds herself gravitating towards the Viscount of the Bridgerton family. 

For one of the rarest times Adeline was seen in an elegant dress was when she was required to stand before the Queen. And that was when his eye was captured. 

When she smiled. 

Her smile drew him to her like a bee was drawn to summer pollen. 

And from that moment he knew he had to get to know the girl he had always thought was odd but had admired her for the quality she was not afraid to express. 

And with the pressure raining down on his from his mother about marriage, he realises he may have a shot at finding actual love as well.

But Adeline Carrington was not going to give in so easy to Anthony Bridgerton, despite her fatal attraction towards him. 

"In your wildest dreams, Bridgerton."

"I'll look forward for them."