𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐞

"We're going to need to get repairs, so we're going to meet some friends," He sees Kenna smile. "It'll be a long and bumpy ride but at least we have food to get us there,"

~~~

Din groans yet again and hits the dashboard while Kenna stands on a chair, her head in the ceiling of the ship.

"Din, I can't reach it, I'm too small!" She complains, getting on her tip-toes but still can't reach the wire.

"Okay, I'm coming," He stands beneath her and she climbs on to his shoulders while he secures his hands around her legs. "You're so short," He chuckles as she reaches for the wires.

"Ha ha, very funny," She snaps at him. "I need to go higher,"

"Ugh," He sighs before lifting her into the top.

"Hey! Don't put me in here!"

"I'll bring you back down when you're finished," He watches her turn around and glares at him through the hatch.

"I hate you," She grumbles, turning back around to fix the wires.

"You're adorable when your angry," He comments and she uses the force to knock him off from the chair. "Ow," He groans and she chuckles, fixing the wires.

"Okay, I'm done," She moves to the hatch where Din is staring at her, his hands on his hips. "Help me down,"

"You seem pretty content up there,"

"Din Djarin, you better help me down or pray to the maker I won't kill you,"

"You can't kill me if you can't get down," He teases and she groans and rolls her head back.

"Get me down from here!" He shakes his head and steps up on the chair and she slides down from the hatch and into his arms.

"I wasn't ready!" He complains as he falls and she lands on him.

"I know, that was some sort of crazy trust exercise," She laughs and gets up and dusts herself. Din sits up and shakes his head with a large smile before he stands and presses a few more buttons on the dashboard. He sighs heavily while Kenna wipes her hands on her legs.

"Alright...let's try this again,"

"It's not gonna work," Kenna remarks earning an annoyed tilt of the helmet from Din. He turns to look behind her.

"Okay did you...do you have the wire?" An alarm starts beeping and she stifles a laugh. Din presses buttons and growls. "No, nothing," He turns again to look at the child that he allowed to go inside of the ships' main controls. "Hey...oh," He clears his throat and stands to crouch by the small hole and Kenna follows and they look through the see the child holding wires and surrounded by many. "Okay. Did you get the wire out? The red wire?" He speaks clearly and slowly so the child could understand.

"Huh?" The child says and shows the blue wire to his parents instead. Kenna chuckles and Din shoves her with his shoulder.

"No, no, no. No, the red one. Show us..." He sees Kenna on the floor from laughing too much. "Show me the red wire...the red one," Kenna sits back up and watches through the hole with a large grin while Din puts his hand inside to point to the wire. The child coos and lifts the red wire. "Yes, good. Now, you're gonna plug that red wire where the blue wire goes in that board," He uses his finger to point while nodding his head while the child looks at the wires in visible confusion. "Put the red wire where the blue wire goes in the board, okay?"

"Pointing isn't going to help, Din," He sends her a look and she shuts up.

"Woah, but don't let them touch,"