Kiyoko Shimizu X Fem Reader (Haikyuu!!!)

Here's another anime character also because I love Kiyoko and haven't seen many for her! Also I haven't watched Haikyuu for a while!

Summary: Y/N is in for a surprise when she visits her Girlfriend at Karasuno High school.

______

Third person pov...

"so this is Karasuno High" mumbled the (H/C) girl as she stood at the entrance to the high school.

She was meeting her girlfriend after school as her girlfriend is the manger for Karasunos volleyball club. 

The (H/C) girl had been waiting all week to see her girlfriend as Y/N goes to Nekoma.

She is the Manager for its volleyball team, as Y/N walked in the school building she was looking for the sports hall.

As she did, she accidently walked into someone it was student he had bright spiky orange hair, he was a lot shorter than her he looked like a first year.

“I’m so sorry miss” he yelled worriedly. Y/N smiled at him.

“it’s no problem, also I was wondering if you could help me” said Y/N watching as his face lit up in excitement.

“yes of course anything” he yelled again boucing on the balls of his feet.

“well I was hoping you could show me the way to the sports hall, im looking for someone” said Y/N.

“yes of course im going there now! Im Hinata Shoyo first year” said Hinata.

“thank you very much Hinata-kun ,im Y/N L/N third year” said Y/N introducing herself to the first year, Hinata grinned and blushed.

As they walked to the sports hall Hinata had lots of questions for Y/N and she manged to answer all of them.

“what high school are you from” ~ Hinata

“I go to Nekoma” ~ Y/N

“oooo does that mean you know Kenma!” ~ Hinata

“Kenma of course I know him hes apart of the Volleyball club” ~ Y/N

“wait are you part of the Volleyball club?” ~ Hinata

“yes im actually their Manager” ~ Y/N

“Really!!!” yelled Hinata as they arrive at the sports hall.

they changed their shoes before walking in once they did an angry Black haired boy ran over and started yelling at Hinata telling him he was late.

As Y/N looked around she was her girlfriend talking with the other third years steathly Y/N walked behind her and covered Kiyokos eyes.

“Guess who” she whispered and Kiyoko smiled .

“my Beautiful girlfriend” answered Kiyoko, grinning Y/N pullled her hands away and turned Kiyoko around and they kissed.

Everyone other than the third years were shocked.

“GIRLFRIEND!!!!!” the first and second years yelled as the third years laughed.

The end!

Finally ive written this I swore I wote this but then I accidently didn’t save it so I had to do it all over again ,also I just want to sat thank you so much for 10k reads!! I was very happy when I saw it this moring.

Hope you liked this oneshot

Word count : 505