-Chapter 10-

"HI AUNT PIXIE BOB! HI AUNT MANDALAY!" i said running and jumping into their arms. "Hi Y/n! Its been so long!" my two aunts said as they set me down. "Oh hey Kota!" i said as i got down to his level. "You still hate hero's?" i asked. 

He let out an annoyed sigh and i got my answer. "Wait how do you know everyone?" the class asked. "Pretty much anyone thats related to the school as i teacher i like to call my aunts and uncles." i said laughing. 

"Anyways have fun guys!" i said as i used Angel to fly above the ground. Then Aunt Pixie Bob broke the ground beneath the students. I laughed as i flew all the way to camp in less than ten minutes. When the pussycats and my dad got to the camp i was already unpacked. We played cards for about an hour , made lunch, did chores, went in the hot springs, and me and my aunts did makeovers before the rest of the class got there. 

I walked outside with everyone else to greet them after wiping off the ridiculous amount of makeup my aunts had put on. 

I watched as my classmates dragged themselves out of the woods. They were all sweaty, muddy, and they looked starving.

"Y/n. NOT FAIR!" Bakugou yelled pointing his finger at me. I laughed and said "I've been doing that run at least once a week ever since i was 4." i smirked. "I have more than earned a chance to watch you all take a first try." 

The rest of the class shut up after that. "Oh and one other detail. I managed to do it than less than an hour my first try." and with that i walked inside before they could try to attack me. 

Dinner was amazing! I was forced to help hand out food because i didn't participate but i didn't care. After dinner the rest of the class went into the hot springs. Because i already went in decided otherwise. Instead i stood on the wall with kota. I made sure he watched the boys side while i watched the girls. 

Suddenly Mineta started to try and climb the wall. Kota pushed him off and i started laughing. He turned around to look at me and accidentally saw the girls side. He fell backwards and fell down the other side of the wall.

"KOTA!" i yelled as i ran down to the boys side. I saw Midoryia carrying him out. I grabbed him and ran off to my aunts thanking him. Midoryia tagged along as i laid kota down on the couch. My aunts place a rag on his head and said he would be ok. 

Next day of training. "Y/n. ball throw. now." my dad said using his stern voice. I walked up to the platform yawning. "This time use your other quirk." dad said. I nodd and use Angel. I use my Halo and secretly wrap it around the ball. Then i become a bit of a show off. 

I throw the ball have it go around a few times and then catch it. it sting my palm a little but i don't care. I turn off angel and wait for the score. "200,375,100 meters." my dad said holding up his counter. 

I swear the classes reactions nearly made me die from laughter. All of their jaws dropped. "SHE MADE IT GO AROUND THE ENTIRE WORLD 5 TIMES?!?" they said in shock. "Usually i would do six but i didn't want to show off too much. I said smirking. 

"Thats enough Y/n." my dad said motioning for me to get back in line with the others. I did as he said.

Training. Training. Training. 

All im doing is teleport, fly, erase. teleport,fly,erase.

Basically i teleport somewhere high in the sky pick a random student swoop down next to them and erase their quirk making them extremely confused. My aunts were extremely amused by this. 

My favorite person to target was Bakugou. He would get ready to let out a huge explosion and then i would erase his quirk. Then he would yell "DAMN YOU!" and send millions of other curse words in my direction. 

My second favorite was kaminari he would begin by yelling. 

"THREE MILLION VOL-" and then i would erase his quirk making him stomp his feet like a toddler and yell at me "WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME?!?" I always managed to get a good reaction out of the two of them.

I tried to avoid making the girls hate me but it was kinda fun to see mina trying to use her acid but just making random hand movements. Sometimes she would be skating and i would erase it and she would fall on her face. 

After training we made dinner. I had never really been the cook of my family. Dad always ordered or made food for us. So i was kinda useless. 

FINALLY we got to eat! It was kinda bad but not to bad. So i liked it. 

After dinner i decided to go on a walk into the woods. I climbed up a tree and sat down on the tallest branch i could get too. I looked over at the camp and noticed that most of the lights are out. That must mean almost everyone's in bed. 

Suddenly i heard rustling beneath me. I look down and see Todoroki climbing the tree. He gets up to my level and sits down next to me. "I saw you walk into the woods and thought i would fallow you. sorry." he said looking at the camp. "Its fine. Its nice to have a friend anyway." i said looking up at the sky. 

"Friends huh." todoroki says still not making eye contact with me. "Yeah thats what i think. and if not then we can become friends." i said. I opened my backpack and took out my sketch book.

Todoroki looked at it as i flipped through the pages. Eventually i got to the one i was looking for. 

He let out a startled gasp when he saw the drawing

He let out a startled gasp when he saw the drawing. "I drew this that day at the sports festival. I don't know why i choose to draw you though. Usually i just draw the teachers." i say holding up the sketch book to him. 

"Its really good." he says as he stares at the drawing. "Thanks." i said. "You can keep it if you want." i said ripping out the page. "Thank you." he said taking it and folding it so it would fit in his pocket. 

"We should probably get back to camp or else they might start to get worried about us." i said packing my sketchbook away. Todoroki nods and we climb down the tree. We walks back to the camp together and i say goodnight before closing the door to the girls bedroom. Everyone is already asleep so i quietly make my way to my sleeping bag. 

That night i fall asleep to the sounds of nature. And mina's snoring.

A/n

Am i writing this when i should be paying attention in class? maybe. But who cares about grades? *Nervous laughter*. Anyways so how do you like the cute little todoroki friendship?!? He was my first anime crush so OBVIOUSLY im going to take this slow so i can PERSONALLY enjoy it. your welcome!