30

Toga's POV:

When she made it to the main road, she spotted the white van waiting for her up ahead. She quickly ran and hopped into the front seat.

"That didn't last as long as we had predicted," Dabi said

"One of the students managed to trick me." She pouted, "it was a mean trick too."

"Interesting. Call the boss and figure out what our next moves need to be." He started the van and began moving forward.

"Ugh, I'm tired I hope he doesn't have anything for us to do." She reached into her pocket to grab the phone but came up empty-handed. "Oh, I need to borrow your phone they took mine from the room when they searched it."

He sighed and took the phone out of his jacket pocket. "So you still managed to complete the goal?"

She took the device from him, "yup! It was easier than I thought, most of those teachers already didn't trust her so it was easy. So hopefully they'll be too focused on finding her that they won't realize that the real leak is still in the school with them."

"We have Y/N hidden well enough that it should take a while for them to get any leads. And if they do manage to find her at some point in time, she's in for quite the surprise."

Toga giggled as she dialed Shigaraki's number. It rang a few times before his voice came from the other end.

"What is it Dabi?"

"It's Toga actually, I got figured out by one of the students so I had to make a break for it. Everything's done though, I would have left by tomorrow anyway."

There was silence for a moment, "this actually works out well. I'll be needing you for something that is occurring in the morning."

"Another mission?" She whined.

"Yes, Overhaul has suspicions that his base has been located by the heroes. He has asked for our assistance, I'm sending both you and Twice to be there just in case."

"Don't we hate the guy?"

"Overhaul and I have come to an understanding for the time being. At this moment I need you to collect Illusion and bring her back to base, she's working with the captive."

Dabi chuckled, "is 'working with' our new term for psychologically torturing?"

"Just get it done and get back here so that we can go over our plans."

Dabi spoke once again, "don't you think we should heal the girl at this point? When I left this morning she looked half-dead, and from what I was told we want to keep her alive."

"We'll have her healed tomorrow, she can survive another night."

Toga raised her eyebrows. "You really hate her, don't you? I mean I hate her because she killed my friend, but you have always wanted her out of the picture. Is it because All For One chose her and not you?"

"Just do what I told you to do." And he hung up the phone.

She handed the device back to Dabi. "I think I hit a nerve."

"You are quite good at that."

They drove in silence for a moment, until Dabi spoke once again. "So how exactly were you found out, was our information wrong?"

Shaking her head she responded, "most of the information was good. It was literally just one student that apparently was closer to her than anyone realized."

"Which one?"

"You remember the one we took from the training camp?"

He raised an eyebrow. "He was the one who caught you? I didn't peg him as the observant type." Then he sighed, "although, he did push her out of the way as we were about to escape. At first, I believed he knew what we wanted with her and did it for the good of society. But now that I think about it, it would make sense that he pushed her away as an act of protection, interesting."