Chapter Four

2 months until the crash

From Slater :-

I have another client and the information you want.

To Slater :-
Diner, 1 hour.

From Slater :-
Of course.

I put my phone down grinning.

'What's got you so happy?' Bon Bon asks as we head to her grams house so we can practice some magic.

'Slater has got the information I want' I smirk and her eyes widen.

'Are you going to contact them?' She asks curiously.

'Definitely Katerina, Perhaps The originals' I mused and we entered Bonnies house.

Her grams pulled me aside harshly and I tugged my wrist away sharply.

'You're ruining the natural order of things!' She hissed at me and I glared at her.

'Back off' I snarled just as she shoved me out of her house.

The ground shook a little and she gasped at me.

'Your magic.....it's powerful' She gasped a little and I roll my eyes.

'Sheila you're supposed to be smart, have you not figured that out by now?' I smirk at her before leaving her house to go to the treehouse to change.

~~~

I get changed into some black jeans and a black crop top with a leather jacket.

Thomas is waiting for me outside the tree house and I smile at him.

'You ready love?' Okay I was British in my past life and despite living in the US for over ten years now, I've still got some of that in me still.

'Ah lets go threaten Slater' Thomas chuckled and I laughed in response.

He sweeps me into his arms and speeds to outside the diner. I take his hand and we go inside to find Slater sitting with...Rose?

Oh I forgot about her, she kidnaps me right?

Rose flinches at the sight of Thomas and our intertwined hands.

'Slater. Rosemarie' I say sitting down, with Thomas practically sitting on me bless him.

I squeeze his hand and he kisses my head in return.

'How do you know me?' She asks but I just wave her off not responding.

'Don't ignore me' She growls and I clench my fist.

'Do you want me to contact Klaus Rosemarie?' I growl out and panic crosses her face.

'How does a stupid little-'

'Rose' Slater says warningly but she ignores him.

'Rosemarie, I suggest you stop letting words come out of your mouth before I kill you' Thomas growls deeply, clenching his fist making it hard for her to breath.

'Right, now that you've stopped being a theatric bitch. Do you want to get down to business?' I say calmly, smirking a little.

Slater passes over an envelope and I open it slightly excited. A direct number to Niklaus, Elijah and Katherine is in my hands, boy am I going to have fun.

'And the ring?' Rose asks and I roll my eyes.

It appears on my hand and she lunges for it but I push her back with magic.