26

Jieun was surprised to see the boys in front of her door the next day.

She was getting ready to go to school and was just about to leave when she opened the door and came face to face with the boys.

"Uhh, hi?" She said questioningly. The boys smiled at her and greeted her cheerfully.

"Let's go." Renjun said as he looked at her with sparkly eyes. Jieun smiled, "Are you all walking to school?" She asked.

"We are all walking to school." Jaemin said as he grabbed her hand.

Jieun looked at the boys in surprise. "Oh...Oh! Your walking with me to Uni?!" She asked.

Jisung leaned over to Jeno, "Why does she sound so suprised?" He asked the older male.

Jeno shrugged his shoulders, not sure as to why the younger girl was so shocked about the fact that they were walking to school together.

Jaemin rummaged through his bag before pulling something out. He smiled and handed her a sandwich.

Jieun looked at him in surprise while taking the sandwich. Jaemin smirked, "I told you that I would make sure you had three meals a day. Besides I'm pretty sure you didn't eat breakfast yet." He said.

Jieun sheepishly smiled before nodding, a feeling of joy flooding through her as her soulmates surrounded her.

Mark and Jeno fondly smiled at her as they felt their soulmate bond fill with happiness.

Jieun smiled as she walked with them. It was loud walk that consisted of a lot of teasing, the main contributor being Haechan.

..........................................................................

Jieun and Haechan both had media studies, so they were currently sitting beside each other in the lecture room.

To be honest, Jieun was startled when he took the seat beside her. It made her realize that she would have to get used to actually being with her soulmates.

As she got ready for class she could feel a gaze boring into the side of her head. Jieun slowly turned to look at Haechan, only to find him leaning against his arm and staring at her.

His stare flustered her and a small blush came across her cheeks, which made him smile. Jieun stuttered, "W-What? Is something wrong?"

Haechan chuckled and shook his head. "Just, you're really pretty." He said out of nowhere.

Thankfully, Mr.Jin came into class right at that moment.

However, he froze and stared at Haechan in shock. He stood there for a few seconds before going straight to the window.

"Is something wrong Mr.Jin?" A girl near the front asked as she watched their professor act weirdly.

"I'm just checking to see if there are pigs flying outside, because it looks like Haechan is actually early today!" Mr.Jin said incredulously.

Jieun stifled a laugh but it didn't work as she laughed along with the class. Haechan blushed and pouted, "Ah Mr.Jin!" He said, whined in embarrassment.

He looked to his side but froze when he saw Jieun laughing.

It was amazing.

He knew right then and there that he would never get sick of seeing her like that, and he would make sure that she always had a reason to smile and laugh.

........................................................................

"Aww, you're so lucky!!!!" Haechan said as he swung their arms. They were walking hand in hand since their lecture was over.