I : FIVE

Jana doesn't know what to do as a the blasters of a random bounty hunter's ship fires at the Razor Crest. Her partner, the Mandalorian, operates the weapons system and pilots the ship, so there really isn't anything for her to do besides hope for the best as he takes evasive action.

They fly through space, narrowly avoiding the blaster-fire that illuminates the interior of the cockpit red for only a second's time as it passes. Jana braces herself, her heart beating rapidly in her chest, as the Mandalorian steers the ship in a barrel role, the enemy bounty hunter still in pursuit.

"Hand over the Girl and the Child, Mando," The bounty hunter demands through the comms, finding the Razor Crest's channel. One of the blasts hits the Crest, making Jana gasp loudly as an alarm starts to go off, "I might let you live."

When they get hit again, Jana grunts, the ship starting to rattle slightly, she looks to the Child, who whimpers from the impact as they increase speed, "Mando-" Jana starts, but he cuts her off, glancing back at her for only a moment.

"We're fine, Jana," Then, a blast hits the engine, the cockpit's alarms only increasing, "Hold on," Mando instructs.

Jana braces herself, tightening her seatbelts and gripping them tightly as he barrel rolls, avoiding fire and making Jana's nerves spike slightly.

"I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold," The bounty hunter chasing them says through the comm.

Then, Jana jerks forward and her heart leaps into her throat as Mando deploys the brake-flaps, slowing them dramatically and sending the enemy ship flying out in front of them, making them start their own pursuit.

"That's my line," Mando cooly says, targeting the bounty hunter and shooting, taking out the ship in a single blast resulting in a thunderous explosion.

Jana's relief doesn't last long, because the alarms sounding are sharp and repetitive, "What can I do?" Jana asks, unbuckling and rushing to Mando. As her eyes scan the control panel, she tries to find the problem as the Mandalorian frantically flicks switches.

"We're losing fuel," Mando mutters, and before they lose power, Jana catches a glimpse of the map, and she knows exactly where in the outer rim they are, "Can you hit the emergency power?"

Peeling her eyes away from the now-blank screen, Jana moves back to her seat, hitting a switch that resides just behind the headrest, making the red-tone emergency lights flick on. Then, where Mando sits, he flicks switches, slowly but surely making each of the screens and lights turn back on.

Then, Jana looks out the window, seeing an all familiar planet getting closer and closer as a radio transmission comes through, "This is Mos Eisley Tower," The voice says, staticy but there, "We are tracking you. Head for bay three-five, over."

"Copy that," The Mandalorian responds, "Locked in for three-five."

As they approach the desert planet, Jana buckles herself back into her seat as they enter the atmosphere. The sight of the twin suns and sandy plains remind her of a different life, one that existed a long time ago.

When they get to the landing bay, the Razor Crest's landing is shaky from the damage done in battle, but nonetheless they land, and Jana is happy to be back on solid ground.

Both the Mandalorian and Jana get themselves ready, Jana secures her cloak over her shoulders to hide her holster, taking extra time to tighten her gauntlets and tuck her pants into her boots, preparing to keep as much sand out of them as she can while the Mandalorian soothes the Child to a sleep before setting him down in the cot and closing the compartment's door.