Fun Lightning

This guy might look a little familiar, though I've never shown him using his ability before

This guy might look a little familiar, though I've never shown him using his ability before. (Bonus points if you can remember his name—extra extra bonus points if you can remember who his best friend is). I'll put the answers at the bottom XD or you can check out the "Snow Magic!" chapter if you'd like.

Anyway, about the drawing:

I decided to do this cuz I was watching art videos and really wanted to do fun lighting stuff, so...I did XD This is the first time I've ever drawn lightning, and it's SO FUN AND SURPRISINGLY EASY??

Anyway, I'm not CRAZY proud of it or anything, but I like it well enough. Eventually I might come back to the story he belongs to, but that won't be for a LONG time...

Also, you might notice that the line art looks weird, and that's because I found an epic brush that I have since decided I will not use for line art XD I like how it looks, but I think it's more of a sketching brush. (Still gotta find a line art brush I like...)

But yeah. Not my favorite, not my least favorite...pretty chill. 

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Answers: His name's Hamdi, and he's best friends with Lucas, the snow magic guy XD I genuinely do not expect anyone to remember that, so if you did...*thunderous applause and ultimate respect* and if you didn't, you're awesome anyway : )