Epilogue

Two Years Later

                   "Lex!" Draco shouts from downstairs. "You know I'm impatient!"

        Alexis huffs aggressively but heads down the stairs to the main floor. When she turns the corner she gives Draco an irritated look.

                      "What is so important-"

         She stops mid sentence when she sees the candles spread out on the floor in a heart shape, and pieces of a journal ripped out and spread in the center.

         Carefully she picks up the pieces of paper individually and reads them.

               "What's this?" She asks, surprised.

       "The pages from the journal you got me," Draco runs his fingers through his hair and tries to hide the red in his cheeks. "Well, the ones I wrote about you."

           She reads every word carefully and can't help but smile big. Entries from before they got together, the fall ball, etc.

                      "Happy anniversary, Lex." He says softly.

       Alexis stares at the candles and pieces of paper for a long moment, then turns to Draco. Her eyes grow big when she sees that he's now down on one knee with a small box in his hand.

      Before she can say anything else, he opens the box to reveal a diamond ring. Draco opens his mouth to ask the question but Alexis jumps onto him excitedly before he gets the words out.

                                  "Yes." She says.