29

Uhm any Nctzens here that would read a book abt Na Jaemin if I write one? Or Wayzennies if I write a wayv one?

Telling you it will have a badass typa main girl character Idk if ima make it where they have powers or not tho.

Probably will have powers.

Anyways would anyone read it?

Lilia's POV

A couple days later.

"Lets go to dinner."

"Please don't say it like that it sounds like a date." I gag at my cousin. "You're so rude." He scoffs and I shrug. "Yeah okay sure are you gonna buy me food or not?" I ask and he chuckles at me, ruffling my hair before we walk out of the company.

We get into the car and talk about random stuff as we get to the restaurant, soon enough we get inside and order our food.

"This restaurant is for idols, secretly, we tell them when we're coming in and they'll tell customers they're booked for the day. You can ask your manager about it and come here with your group. Taehyung tells me while we look through the menu.

"I will definitely keep that in mind."

After ordering and eating, we went back to the company, needing to do actual work after.

"Hanging out with your cousin today?" Heeseung asks and I nod. "He offered to buy me food and who am I to turn down free food?" I ask and he chuckles, agreeing with you.

"Anyways he have practice in an hour so be ready." He says and I nod.

___________________________

Apparently I was put in charge of handling dance practices alone as a dance leader or something? I don't know why me and I don't know when, but apparently everyone knew but me.

So as I went into the room, they all looked nervous about something. "Why do you guys look so.. weird.." I say and they all point to sunoo. "Hey! All I said was that Lilia and Taehyungs friendship was cute since I heard him say he'll buy her food and how you looked grossed out before saying something about it sounding like a date..? I don't know which way you're interpreting that statement." Sunoo raises his hands and I look at Jake, Jay and Sunghoon looking at me with slightly wide eyes as Niki stands there confused.

"What way would they interpret that.." I mumble and then widen my eyes. "Don't think about it.." Heeseung says and I look at him with a disgusted face. "I've already thought about it." I groan as I jump up and shiver in a weird "that's disgusting" way and shake my head.

"Y'all are disgusting, just wait to know what some people here know and you'll be disgusted."

"Then just tell us."

"Ahhh not yet, be patient Sunghoon." I tell him before sighing. "For that, and the way you look tense let's do some of my stretching!" I say happily and most of them groan.

"Hurry up! You can do it." I smile as they walk behind me into rows of lines to see me.

I turn around to face them with a smile. "You all could dance way better if you stretched man, and it wouldn't hurt so much after if you did." I tell them before bending down to touch my toes.

"Oh, this isn't that bad.." Jay says and I look up and see Sunghoon slap his knee. "We're not even at the 'isn't that bad' stage yet shh." I hold my chuckle in at the two before standing back up.

"Now put your legs apart a bit, and touch the floor again." I tell them, they all copy my movements. "Now with your hands, walk them forward a bit, and then back to the middle, and then walk them back." I say, demonstrating what I mean before looking up at them.

"Now up again. Lean forward but keep your back straight, as if your body was I guess 90 degrees?" I question as I demonstrate them. We then have to do the same to both sides and bend down to touch each leg before standing back up.

"Okay, now back to the middle." I say while going back down, and then I bend one knee and lean over to that side while my other leg is straight.

"Ow ow ow." I hear someone and chuckle. "Are we doing black mamba or something?" Jay asks and I shrug. "I can teach you it if you want?" I tell him and he shakes his head, causing everyone to laugh. "Anyways I see this as more of the Itzy wannabe dance break move but black mamba if you want."

"Now into a lunge." I say, holding the lunge for around 30 seconds, before I instructing them to then put their hands on their knees still in that lunge position, and keep your torso straight with your weight naturally bringing your body down closer to the floor. As if you were mid split but one leg was bent.. ?

"How is there like no space between you and the floor.." Jake says and I shrug. "I've been doing this for years." I tell him before going back into a lunge.

"Now, stand back up with your legs apart, and just bend down into a squat I guess, with your arms on your thighs." I tell them and they look at me weirdly then understand when I do it.

"Then back to the new named pose by Jay called the Black Mamba, hold for 30 before a lunge again."

After doing that routine, I sat on the floor with them and touched my toes. "Try and have your nose touch your knees." I tell them as I stretch forward. But as I look up some of them haven't even touched their toes yet.

"Don't push yourself too hard if you can't do it, just stay where you are and hold it for a bit before trying to go further, the more you do it the further you can reach." I say before finally parting my legs.

"Now belly button to the floor if you can." I tell them and fall straight to the floor, my chin on my hands as I look up at their faces and how they look like they're struggling.

"Do you have bones?"

"Yes I do have bones Sunoo." I reply back before grinning.

"Now, spread as much as you can, like splits, but hold your body up with your hands so your butt isn't touching the floor unless you can do the full splits." I demonstrate for them before we hold it for a minute and changing to right and left legged splits.

Let's say after stretching they were all more excited to start practice because that meant stretching was over.

"Wait woah I feel less tight and more energised ." Jake says and I nod with a laugh. "I told ya." I reply as we keep dancing.

Once practise is over we go back to the dorms and I fall straight asleep after showering.

Yes it's boring, ik, sorry