N I K I

This is an extended part of the How he proposed to you.

KANG_YUNI19 requested this. Thanks!

You and your friends decided to visit your old school.

Memories kept flashing back to your mind. You wished that Niki was there with you but he was busy with their tour in  Japan. As you were walking you saw a familiar path. It's where you and niki first met.

Flashback

There was ball coming at you but you didn't notice so it hit you in the head.

"Hey! Watch where you're throwing!" Your friend said

"Sorry, Are you okay?" Niki asked

You had a huge crush on him and you were all shy at that time that you couldn't speak one bit. You give him a nod and walked away.

"What were you doing?? Do you think you'll ever get the chance to talk to him??" Your friend asked

"sorry" you said in a soft voice and he/she rolls his/her eyes and laughs.
Class ended and you thought you would come back to that area. You sat on a bench and suddenly something fell on your head from a tree and it hurt you head more.

Luckily, Niki was there. He hurried and got an Ice pack and gave it to you.

"You might remember me, and I'm so sorry. Hi, I'm Niki" he hands his hand infront of you

You already knew his name now he wants to know yours..

"I'm Y/n." You said and shook his hand

You started talking to eachother during class. He even sits with you in lunch time.

"There's something on your hair" he leans in and removes the grain of rice in your hair.

"O-oh thanks." You stutter and blushed

He notice how you were blushing really hard that he only laughs it off

"Yeahh." He said

Getting closer with Niki makes it very awkward now. After knowing you liked him he started liking you as well.

You would be going out on friend dates. Your Bestfriend would always help You get closer to Niki and everything.

After that, he confessed.

"I like you, Y/n." He said

"I like you too, Niki." You said

"I knew. So, may I court you?" He asked and you said yes

He courted you everyday. Singing for you in the cafeteria. Wrote letters.

Finally, after he took you home he asked

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend/boyfriend?" He asked

"Yes!" You said

For being together ever since highschool was a dream come true.

Whoever thought that your crush turned out to be your boyfriend in the future? You.

You remembered the day where you introduced him to your parents. Your mom was very happy about it but your dad didn't.

But as soon as he kept going to your house. Your dad made liking to him. He even called him "Son"

"I hope this boy will never break your heart, darling." Your dad kissed your forehead and both of you hugged

End of flashback

NIKI'S POV:

Never thought that preparing a proposal can be very hard.

You have to decorate everything.

Seek for advice.

And lastly, both Parents consent.

I asked my parents first but even before I could finish the word propose

They already started yelling and cheered me on.

I asked her/his Parents before our concert tour started

"May I have your consent?" I asked

His/her parents looked at me in the eye and started laughing and cheering.

"Ofcourse you have our consent! You have been good to our daughter/son for the past years now. We love a guy like you for him/her." Her/his mom said

"My baby is getting married. Oh how time flies so fast" his/her dad cries and hugs me

"Go get him/her, my boy!" He said and I smiled and nod

.

I've prepared evrything...

I'm ready.

I heard footsteps coming in the auditorium.

I was sweating really hard. Niki you got this!

Third person POV:

You moved closer and noticed something was on top of the bench

It was a note that said 'Where we first met. I'm still sorry about that!' is what it said. You looked at the back and it said go to the classroom

You went there and found another note. 'Where I started to court you.', the clue was to go to the cafeteria
'Where I sang infront of you' it said and you laughed and lastly the clue said go to the auditorium.

As you went to the auditorium, you already knew that this would be a joke from your friends just to cheer you up. It was all dark, But you saw a light from the chairs you picked it out. 'Read it aloud. This is where we started calling ourselves Boyfriend and Girl/Boyfriend. This would also be our last as Boyfriend and Girl/Boyfriend." You were shocked and had mixed emotions. You were confused. Does it mean we're breaking up? You started to cry. Suddenly all the lights turned on and you saw a tall figure on stage. It was him. You were mad and confused at the same time. Why is he smiling? You went up the stage and slapped him.

"How can you be so happy when you're about to break up with me? Is there somebody else? You don't love me anymore?" You asked

"No! I'm not breaking up with you!!" He laughs

"Babe, you have to chill. Don't you see the signs? All the memories we've made in this school. I don't want you to be called as my Girl/boyfriend. I want  to call you as my wife." He said and kneels down.

"So if ever you're having mix emotions. I'm not breaking up with you, I want to marry you." He said and held a red velvet box with a diamond ring on it

"So what do you say?" He asked and you cried and started to yell Yes over and over again. You both hugged eachother as your friends cheered you on from the back.

.

When you guys arrived from the house the outside was so dark.

"Where are they?" You asked

"Think they're asleep?" He said

"At 8 pm?" You asked

"Yeah. Parents can sleep this early y'know." He said

"Well not my parents." You opened the door and to your surprise everyone, your friends, family, the members. Were all there infront of you. Holding up balloons, party poppers and banners that said Congratulations.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" They yell and this felt that it was one of the best days of your life.

You have a happy family, supportive friends, and most of all your perfect soon to be husband.

"I love you." You said and hugged him

"I love you more." He smiled

"Ooohhh! KISS! KISS! KISS!" Everyone yelled and we did.

It was fun and everything was perfect. Hope to have the best future for the both of us.