Kallus

I woke up with a groan and stretched. I looked around and frowned as I saw that Kallus was gone. I climbed out of bed and left to see where he was. When I found him he was having coffee with Zeb, Sabine, and Ezra.

"How about you Kallus you a big spoon or a little spoon?" Ezra asked playfully.

"I'm a knife." Kallus said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"He's a little spoon." I said as I walked into the room.

I plopped down beside Kallus and he sent me a glare.

"That's not what I was last night." He said calmly.

"Only cause I was cold."

"You guys are too cute.... it's disgusting." Zeb said as he left the room.

"I'm with him. I can only handle to much cuteness." Sabine said as she and Ezra left the room.

"Why do you spill our secrets?" Kallus asked calmly.

"I like to watch you squirm." I said playfully.

"Remind me again, why am I with you?"

"Cause I was arrested by the empire and you were forced to interrogate me, but somehow you fell in love with my beauty."

"I still think you used the force on me."

"For the eight time, not force sensitive." I said with a frown.

"I know, but I have to try and explain why I am in love with an idiot." He said as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

Part 2 coming soon