Part 54

Me and the twins walked outside to the courtyard where everyone gathered to say goodbye to the other schools.

I didn't know any personally So I just smiled as I walked past so I don't come across as rude.

"Go say bye I'll just walk around" I shoved the twins into the crowd, they made some friends from each school by showing of their jokes and pranks mostly.

I saw Draco hugging some durmstrang students and it made my heart melt.

I smiled at people passing and walked to one of the small balcony's in the courtyard and looked out.

I saw Hagrid saying goodbye to the french Pegasus' and people readying the durmstrang boat.

It was sad to see them go but it just made me think how happy I am that this year was over and we all made it out alive....my friends I mean.

The sun was setting and the two schools walked down to where their transportation were.

All of Hogwarts were cheering and waving them goodbye and I joined them.

The horses flew up and everyone waved even harder when they rose up and flew off into the sunset.

The ship of durmstrang started moving and merged into the water.

Some cold hands wrapped around my waist from behind me and another hand on my shoulder.

I turned to see Blaise at my side and draco kissing my neck softly.

"Another year done." Blaise sighed.

"Yup..... now we await the next year." I smiled and looked into the view.

Draco stopped kissing my neck and rested his chin on my head.

"Let's hope them years are better." He mumbled into my hair and watched the view with me and Blaise.

-

"Right you lot off into the castle, you've got 2 hours until the feast." Hagrid was up here shoving students into the castle, I forgot how long we were out here, the sun had already set.

Blaise and Draco walked away and joined some slytherins whilst walking in.

"Hey Hagrid where you off too?" I stopped infront of him after he picked up a first year who fell over his own feet.

I chuckled a little and shook my head.

"Just off to my hut, want some tea? Hermione told me you were gonna come for some the other day yanno before....."

I nodded my head and we walked down towards his hut and I saw fang outside.

"Hey boy!" I called and stopped in the path, patting my thighs.

Fang came trotting over and jumped up, knocking me down.

"Helloooo I've missed you, yes I have" I said half laughing, I spoke in a high voice as I did to all animals.

Hagrid was chuckling and I looked up at him.

"What?" I questioned, getting fang off me once he tried to nibble my tie.

"Nothin, you remind me of me." he chuckled and carried on into his hut and held the door open for me.

"Come on fang!" I called and he ran into the hut, Hagrid shut the door and began boiling some water.

I sat down near a small window but slid down to the floor so fang could lay his head on my lap and sleep, to which he did straight away.

"So we haven't had a catch up since your first or second year. Can't remember it's been that long." He laughed and watched the water carefully and prepared the cups.