Asgard {GodBrothers x SisterReader}

Based on the first Thor Movie
Readers power is based on the Norse goddess Skadi. Goddess of winter and bow hunting. (Technically she's a giantess goddess, a Jontun, and has children with Odin but it's not as if all things are accurate in these movies. I mean, Thor is married to Sif and a cross dresser, and Loki gives birth to a horse.) So yeah, y'all basically Elsa. It doesn't come up much though, but will if I do a part 2.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

"Why did you bring us back?" Thor booms, an angry expression caused by our father's actions. "Do you realize what you've done? What you've started?" Odin ignores Thor's question. I didn't think it would come to this. Oh what a fool I was to let my idiot brother persuade me into such a deed. Attacking the Jontuns, ha! I should have known better. "I was protecting my home."

"You cannot even protect your friends!" Father points at the wounded Fandral. "How can you hope to protect a kingdom? Get him to the healing room! Now!" I shift my feet  uncomfortably as the warriors and Lady Sif leave. We are in the wrong here, I know that, but I never liked seeing my brothers getting yelled at.

"There won't be a kingdom to protect if you're afraid to act." Thor persists. "The Jotuns must learn to fear me, just as they once feared you." I cringe at his words. It is against everything Father has taught us about ruling since childhood. I know their will be consequences. "That's pride and vanity talking, not leadership.You've forgotten everything I taught you about a warrior's patience."

"While you wait and be patient, the Nine Realms laugh at us."

"The old ways are done."

"You'd stand giving speeches while Asgard falls."

"You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy!"

"And you are an old man and a fool!" It goes silent, allowing Thor's voice to be the last ringing noise. I share an awkward look with Loki. He, too, seems unsure of what to do. Not that I expected him to.

"Yes. I was a fool. To think you were ready."

"Father..." Loki starts, but one look and shout of silence from Odin stops him. "Thor Odinson, you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war!" Father opens the bifrost once again, and walks up to Thor. "You are unworthy of these realms!" He removes the shoulder plates of Thor's armor. "You're unworthy of your title!" The cape. "You're unworthy of the loved ones you have betrayed." His words have gotten quieter.

Now it is my turn to try and stand in. "Father, this is madness! He made a mistake." I insist. He turns his glowering gaze to me. "And he will learn from it." His words are ominous and brittle.

"I now take from you your power! In the name of my father, and his father before," I watch helplessly as my brother is stripped of his title, his armor, his family. "I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!" Thor is forced through the bifrost, and a look of horror crosses my face. "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor." Father mutters before at last chucking Mjolinr after Thor.

~~~~~

"We should never have let him go," Volstagg speaks, the first to break the silence. Sif shakes her head. "There was no stopping him."

"Well, at least he's only banished, not dead. Which is what we'd all be if that guard hadn't told Odin where we'd gone." Fandral decides aloud. "How did the guard even know?" Volstagg wonders. I shrug, a forlorn expression resting on my face. "I have not the slightest idea. I thought we head slipped by silently."