Awkward dinner

Souline's POV
( her grandmas castle , the vampire castle ^^ )

The food had finally been brought out and everyone started to get there plates . I just grabbed some steak that came with some veggies at the side .

Everyone started to eat and I started to play with my food like I usually do these days . I felt a stare on the side of my face and looked up to see my grandma starring at me and then down at my plate .

" are you going to eat that " I heard her say in my ear . She was using magic on me ... which never turned out good .

" if you don't eat your food Im going to use this same magic and hold you down and shove the food down till you've eaten , do you understand " she said looking at me with a raised brown

I felt my eyes widen when she said that and I quickly nodded as I started to eat quickly. Whenever she uses her magic it's never good . She's too playful and her having magic is worse with her personality. It's funny when she's doing it to other people but not when she's doing it to me .

" So why were we asked to be here " asked the king of the ángeles . Im not going to lie he wasn't bad looking for him being an angel he was literally and angel a god at it . But he would never compare to jaxon .

" Because it's about time that we become allies , our ancestors fought for the reasons to which do not matter today , rouges and demons have started working together and are building armies . And we will survive this together if they choose to attack one of us " said my grandpa the vampire king while he looked at everyone .

" why would we work with you " said my mate with a look of disgust.

" JAXON! , manners I taught you better then this ! " said his mom

" No mom , you know what one of them did . Why would we help the people who killed my sister!! your fucking daughter ,Or did you forget ! " he said looking at her and then looking at me

" Jaxon calm down , you are not yet king so I'd suggest you fix the way your talking to your mother and to them " said his dad starting to get angry

Woah , this escalated very quickly . One minute we are having an awkward dinner and now insults are being thrown .

I felt my sisters grab my hands under the table supporting me . And I was so thankful for them, because his words were starting to hurt. Knowing that he despises the fact im a vampire so much .

" JAXON AVERY SOMERHALDER , watch your mouth not all of them are going to be like them . What if your mate ended up being a vampire What would you do then ." Said his mother

" I'd reject her , I'd never want to be with a blood sucking killer I'd rather be dead " he said with no emotion as he looked straight at me .

I could feel my face pale as he said this , never would I imagine that such words would have ever been said to me , or that they would have hurt this bad . I heard my vampire whine in the back of my head , hearing her mate talk this way about her was like she was being stabbed .

I saw my siblings tense up as they started growling I saw my grandmas look at each other before looking back at me .

" Watch your fucking mouth Somerhalder " said Ares through gritted teeth

" I AM NOTHING LIKE THEM " I yelled at him as I stood up with such force that my chair flew back into the ground  .

" Oh really so this doesn't affect you " he said as he grabbed a knife and slit his wrist , His wrist quickly covering in blood .

I felt myself tense up as I felt my eyes start to turn red but I stopped them .

" YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM ! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BLOOD SUCKING LEACH ! " he yelled .

I saw something flash through his eyes but it was gone as fast as it came .

" This is the bastard ? , he is the one that rejected Souline and he was still around the house and around her  !!  How could y'all let this happen . " asked my grandpa as he was angry now .

I heard Jaxon's mom gasp .

" Jaxon ... y-you rejected your mate ? " she asked shocked as her mate was beside her looking angry and about to explode .

I looked around me embarrassed. My mom had tears in her eyes as she looked at me with sadness . My grandmas looked mad but they were too calm for my liking , That was never good . The Evans were looking at me with sadness especially Liam .

I can't believe everyone here now knew I was rejected, and by whom.

I was trying to control my tears , I felt like I was about to fall  .

Stay strong, don't give up on him .

I could feel the pain my vampire was in from her mate talking about her this way .

Stay strong , don't give up on him .

A headache was starting to form , especially after those words keep repeating in my head like a record player.

Stay strong, don't give up on him.

" Excuse me " I mumbled as I left the room and walked towards the library .

I was going to look around and see if I could find something on the " destined ones " , Whatever that meant. The moon goddess had the habit of telling me stuff but never answering my damn questions.

I sighed as I walked into the giant library , Hmm they have all kinds of books . Mating , witches , vampires. But one caught my attention .

" The moon goddess chosen one " I hummed as I grabbed it and started walking out into my favorite part of the castle .