Next Story vote

Edit: Quick little edit I saw that Ezra Betrayed had reached number 1 in the UNSC category even though there's below 500 stories in there I'm still grateful we accomplished something so big thank you all of you

As you all know Ezra Betrayed is nearly done I have a few arcs left to do before we end. And I'm not sure what story I want to do next once The Predator Rose is finished I'll do the same and choose some story ideas for you all to vote on. 

I have a Six story ideas and I want 1. Your opinions on them and 2. To vote on which I should do next.

Voting will be open till February 11th. 

Story Idea 1: Code Geass x RWBY Male abuse reader

Summary: Y/N Rose the son of Tai Xiao Long and Summer Rose was abused, bullied and neglected by his mother, father and siblings. One day Y/N had enough and ran away into the forest never to be seen again by his family. He traveled for a while till he meets a Raven haired man with three woman a red haired woman, a green haired woman, and raven haired woman. He was adopted by the three changed his name to Y/N Lamperouge. 

Story Idea 2: High School DXD x Shao Khan Male Reader (possible harem TBD)

Summary: Y/N Gremory wasn't as strong as his sister or older brother Sirzechs which made him feel like he was weak and always looked down upon himself. His family knew he wasn't the strongest but they loved him all the same. Y/N wanted to train and get strong; One day he met the ruler of a different realm called outworld this woman was Sienna Khan(not RWBY sienna) she saw potential in him and left with her to train in outworld eventually claiming the throne but instead of killing her Y/N now Shao Kahn married her and he became the ruler of outworld. Shao Kahn kept in contact with his family and when his older brother came to him asking to help out in the marriage he agreed. 

Story Idea 3: Five Nights at Freddy's x RWBY Male abused and neglected reader

Summary: Y/N Rose the younger brother to Ruby and Yang, bullied, abused, neglected that's all he had ever known he wanted the pain to end, he wished to die, one day you were kidnapped by Glitch trap became his slave. Y/N or Vellar the bunny killer as you now go has been murdering people, Ozpin, Team STRQ, Team RWBY, Team JNPR all learn that it's you committing these crimes but what intrigues Ozpin is your search history meaning someone is controlling you. He goes through the history of the pizzeria and learns of a man called William Afton aka The Purple guy who's responsible for several children's death in the pizzeria, they find 16 tapes created by a unknown person, explaining how to free someone from Williams control and explains how he prays on those who are neglected by their families and controls them and makes them murder people. 

*Book 2 begins with this* Ozpin creates a plan Team STRQ, RWBY, JNPR, CFVY, Glynda, Ironwood, and Winter are able to free you from the control of Afton but it came at a cost, Y/N suffers from PTSD due to all the crimes he's committed and becomes depressed and suicidal, he attempts suicide several times but fail due to these attempts his family get him a therapist while also trying to help him recover from everything he's done.

Story idea 4: Code Geass x UNordinary 

Summary: Lelouch after being killed is sent to the UNordinary universe and helps John and Seraphina throughout their time in Wellston and falls in love again (Lelouch x Cecile x Claire x Remi) 

Story idea 5: Code Geass

Summary: Lelouch is given a second chance to rewrite everything that happened in R1 & R2, his Geass is enhanced to make people remember the future/past. Lelouchxharem aka Kallen, C.C, Shirley, Milley, Euphie, Nunnally and Cornelia (SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!!)

and finally

Story idea 6: Code Geass x Star Wars

Summary: What if Lelouch was force sensitive and only discovered his abilities when he was 10. Terrified of what he is, he runs away from his friends and sister, when Mandalorians find him in an alleyway scared, broken, injured and depressed they induct him into their culture but also goes to train as a Jedi and becomes the next Mandalore the great. After 7 years of Lelouch's disappearance he returns home how would his story change?